🖤 Chapter 13- Be quiet~🖤

No one's pov

Dabi starts kissing Deku passionately as he slides his available hand inside Deku's shirt. Dabi starts playing with his nipples making Deku give out muffled moans because they were still kissing.

A little later Dabi broke the kiss and started to kiss down his neck. Izuku was already drooling because of the kiss and grinding on Dabi's knee without noticing.

Soon enough Izuku had most of his shirt off because Dabi was leaving love marks all over his chest. Izuku was now facing the tree because he tried to escape but Dabi didn't let him.

Dabi shoves one of his hands inside Izuku's pants while the other one is on his neck so he doesn't escape. Izuku moans at the touch of Dabi is in both his neck and in his pants.

Soon after Izuku had no pants on and Dabi had no shirt on as they were kissing each other. While kissing, Dabi was fingering Izuku with already three of them.

"Dabi, wait... I'm...I'm gonna cum~ please stop~~~" Izuku said in between moans. "Oh really...then do it. Cum for me my lil masoquist~" Dabi whispered in his ear sending shivers down his spine.

Dabi covers Izuku's mouth and made him cum. Izuku's legs became weak, his moan was muffled by Dabi's hand and tears slowly going down his face.

Dabi smirked, he leans forward and kissed Izuku's forehead. "That a good boy, now tell me what you want~" Dabi said pressing his boner against Izuku.

"Dabi~ Pleasure me please~ But fast I don't want the others to notice..." Izuku begged as he touches Dabi's boner. Izuku unzipped his pants and started playing with his member.

Dabi was groaning softly as Izuku gave him the handjob. He got tired of waiting, he grabbed both of Izuku's legs and put the on his shoulders while pinning Izuku against the tree so he doesn't fall.

Dabi thrusted inside of Izuku making him hold back a big ass moan. Dabi waits a moment so Izuku can adjust but he was already panting in anticipation.

Dabi starts moving his hips, thrusting deep inside of Izuku. Izuku's body went numb as Dabi hit Izuku's spot.

Izuku could barely hold on to Dabi's neck and slowly slipped. Dabi noticed so he grabbed Izuku by his back for soport.

They kissed again as Dabi continues to thrusts inside of Izuku fastly. Soon after they both came, Dabi let's Izuku down but still holds him because of his weak legs.

"Hah~ Finally, now let's.....let's clean up so I ca-" Izuku got cut off by Dabi covering his mouth. Dabi is now behind Izuku, pinning him against the tree again.

"Oh~ You thought I was done! Your not going anywhere because I'm not done yet" Dabi said as he thrusts back inside of Izuku. "Dabi wa- haah~" Izuku moans out because of Dabi hitting his spot once entering him.

Dabi noticed this so he starts to thrusts in that spot as hard and fast as he could go. While doing that, Dabi also played with Izuku's chest again making it worse on him.

After a while of Dabi hitting Izuku's sweet spot over and over again, Izuku came. Dabi kept going because he wasn't done then out of nowhere Izuku tightened around Dabi making him groan.

"What was that for Izuku!" Dabi asked "Shut up!! My friends are outside and not far away from here" Izuku whispered to Dabi. Dani then started to thrusts again but this time Izuku covered his mouth while looking at his friends from afar.

Todoroki's pov

Ochaco, Iida, Asui and I got out side looking for Midoria since he hasn't come back. He left early after eating lunch to go train some more...well at least that's what he told us.

We look around but Midoria was nowhere to be seen in the area that he's usually trains. "Where could he be Todoroki?" Iida asked and the others look at me "Yeah, since you guys are always together you most know right!?" Ochaco said.

I think for a while "He usually goes to his room after training to write down his thoughts on his notebook and then heads to the showers" that is mostly what he does after training but I'm not always with him when he trains so Im not sure" I said.

"Then let's go check out his room if not you guys can check the showers" Ochaco said and we all nodded. Iida started walking and the girls were behind him while I was the last one.

I was about to go in when I heard something but just ignored it and went inside with the others.

Izuku's pov

After the others went inside I fall on the floor after what Dabi did to me. " You!! You stupid Dabi!! I told you that my friends were there looking for me and you just bit the back of my neck making me moan out loud!!!" I yelled at him while trying to put my pants on.

He laughs while putting his shirt on "You look so cute when your mad my lil Izuku~" he said. I pout and noticed that he offered his hand to help me.

I grab it and he lifted me to his arms, he helps me with my pants and rested on the floor while my legs recover. I lean against Dabi and lay my head on his shoulder to rest.

*I guess I can tell him after I rest..*

Sorry for the delay but I hope you liked it.