Kelly Oubre jr

Requested by -lindor hope you like it

Ariana grande as Bailey

Baileys POV

As I was pulling into my boyfriend of 1 year Kelly Oubre's house I saw another car which is odd cause it wasn't his friends or his parents car so it was confusing. I just shook it off and parked my car and headed to the front door. I took out my keys since he gave me one just in case I just wanted to come here and hangout.

He texted my 30 minutes saying he wanted to hang out with me. I walked in and i saw a girl on his lap and both of them making out. Which is disgusting to see him and her doing it.

"Really kelly after everything I have done for you." I said with tears in my eyes and both of them stopped kissing and look at me.

"Its not what it looks like babe." He said pushing her off of him.

"Dont call me babe and yes it looks like you guys were having a great time." I said crying.

"Let me explain I'm sorry." He said.

"No if you were sorry you would of not done it in the first place ok. You know what we are done." I said leaving going to my car and I headed hom and cried in my room with my best friend TJ holding me she is the only other person I can trust.

6 months later

Me and TJ are getting ready for a party that our friends are throwing. We wanted to go to get our minds off of things cause both of us being singers gets hard sometimes.

After we got dressed we headed to the car and got to the party. We got there and we got in and there was a lot of people there.

As soon as we got into the party I saw someone familiar. And of course it had to be kelly we broken up for 6 months since he cheated on me.

So me and tj went to get drinks and talk. We both talked for awhile and kelly had been glaring at me now and then. Then he walked over to me

"Hey can we talk alone" he asked.

"Sure." I said following him to a empty hallway. "Talk"

"I want to explain about what you saw 6 months ago. The girl you saw was my ex from high school. She found out where I lived. She knocked on the door I though it was you. And next thing i know she walked in then she started kissing and pushed me on the couch and sat on my lap then you walked in." He said.I had a shocked look on my face.

"I was so stupid I am sorry I didn't listen to you at first." I said.

"Its okay and you are not stupid i am i should have pushed her off as soon as she started. So can we be boyfriend and girlfriend now." He said smiling.

"Of course we can." I said smiling back going in for a kiss as he kissed me back.

We walked back to the party and I saw TJ and i told her everything and she told me she found a guy that she was friends with back in high school.

After that we started to have a bench of fun all four of us. To be honest I felt so stupid when kelly told me everything i should have let him explain the first time I feel bad.

That's it for this story I hope you like it sorry for not posting sooner I was busy with classes and sports
Love you stay beautiful peace.