Ben Simmons

This is requested by canada76 hope you enjoy the story.

Zendaya as Ciara

Zendaya as Ciara

(Just so you know the song would be Falling by Trevor Daniel)

Ciara's POV

So today I am performing at halftime during the all star break and I am kinda nervous right now.

Oh let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Ciara, I am 23 years old, I am a famous singer, and I am dating the one and only Ben Simmons. He plays for the 76ers if you didn't already know and he is playing in the all star game. Which I am proud of him for.

As i said earlier yes i am performing at halftime for the all star game. I am exited and nervous at the same time. I am performing "Falling" it's the song I have made for ben and he dosen't know it yet. So I have to get ready since I have to leave in a hour.

Right now I am getting ready by taking a shower and getting dressed into my blue all star basketball Jersey, a pair of ripped Jean's and a pair of blue air Jordan 1s to match.

After I put my clothes on I did my hair which was my natural curly hair loose with blond highlights in them they look really nice. And for makeup I just did something light like a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss that's it.

After I got ready I went to the car and head towards they stadium and did I mention that the all star game was in Chicago and it is really pretty.

Ben's POV.

So today is the all star game and I am playing on team lebron and I get to play against my friend Joel. This Is about to be fun.

You guys maybe already know me if not, I am ben Simmons, I am 24 years old, I play pro basketball in the NBA, and I am dating the famous singer Ciara.

Ciara said she is preforming during halftime but I don't know what song she would be preforming.

I got ready and started to go to the stadium for early practice before the game. So I will see you guys later.

Ciara's POV.

I am at the stadium practicing the lyrics for the song and I got it down the only thing I have to calm down is my nerves I am really nervous.

I started to go to my seat because the game was about to start and I am court side seating which I am happy about because when I was little I couldn't really get these tickets because my parents couldn't afford it so we are always in the upper seats.

~skip to halftime~

Its halftime now and I am about to get called out to preform the song I have made.

"Please welcome the one and only Ciara." The reporter said as I walked to half court with my mic and everyone was cheering.

The DJ started to play the instrument.

My last made me feel like I would never try again
But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt
Come closer, I'll give you all my love
If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything
My last made me feel like I would never try again
But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt
Come closer, I'll give you all my love
If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything

Talk to me, I need to hear you need me like I need you
Fall for me, I wanna know you feel how I feel for you, love
Before you, baby, I was numb, drown the pain by pouring up
Speeding fast on the run, never want to get caught up
Now you the one that I'm calling
Swore that I'd never forget, don't think I'm just talking
I think I might go all in, no exceptions, girl, I need ya

Feeling like I'm out of my mind, 'cause I can't get enough
Only one that I give my time, 'cause I got time for ya
Might make an exception for ya, 'cause I been feeling ya
Think I might be out of my mind, I think that you're the one

My last made me feel like I would never try again
But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt
Come closer, I'll give you all my love
If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything
My last made me feel like I would never try again
But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt
Come closer, I'll give you all my love
If you treat me right, baby, I'll give you everything

I'll never give my all again
'Cause I'm sick of falling down
When I open up and give my trust
They find a way to break it down
Tear me up inside, and you break me down.

After the song everyone started to cheer and I saw Ben's smiling and clapping. I also saw his teammates start to picking on him and him and his teammates are laughing which made me laugh.

Then I head back to my seat to watch the rest of the game which they did good. Which they won by two points the score was 157 to 155 it was a close game but both team did good.

Ben's POV

It was half time and Ciara was going to preform her song which I am excited about.

~after the introduction and the song~

She did amazing and she said it was for me. Everyone was cheering I was smiling and clapping. My teammates were picking on me and we were all laughing I even saw Ciara laughing as she walked back to her seat to watch the rest of the game.

~after game~

We won the game by two points I think both teams did there best at the end of the day.

~Ciara's POV ~

I got home a d got ready for bed since it was late when I got home. Ben came home not that long after me and he also got ready for bed.

"You did good today" I said.

"Thank you. You did too I loved your song." He said giving me a hug and a kiss and I did the same.

"Thank you. I am sorry I didn't wish you good luck this morning." I said.

"Its all good I had already left early this morning to hang out with all the guys from both teams before practice and the game." He said kissing me again.

"Ok let's head to bed we have stuff to do tomorrow." I said.

If you guys are wondering we are going to hang out with a bunch of our friends.

The end

I hope you liked the story and I am sorry for the late update I had school and sports just so you guys know I am starting to post more when I can. Just so you know I hope you are doing good and stay beautiful peace.