Chapter 5

Severus gently opened the door to be greeted with Harry's bright green eyes. He chuckled as Harry lifted his arms impatiently. Severus gently picked him and held him close as he walked out.

"How did my baby sleep?" He asked softly as he got breakfast ready "I slep' good daddy" Harry said tiredly. Severus nodded as he set cut up pancakes on the table.

"Would you like syrup?" He asked happily Harry nodded happily as Severus poured syrup on his pancakes.

Severus helped feed Harry "Hey Harry baby daddy has to  go run some errands so Draco is gonna watch you okay so be good" Severus said as Harry glared at him.

"No! He mean daddy" Harry argued with a pout. "Harry just this once he's The only one I could get on short notice" Snape pleaded

"Fine but I won' wike it" Harry said as he finished his breakfast there was a knock. Severus got up and opened the door to reveal Draco. "Hey sev you needed me to babysit?" He asked

"Yes I'll be back around twelve make sure he has lunch at 11 and after he's finished lunch try to get him to take a nap and the rest of the morning is a playtime and if he misbehaves smack him once on his bum or put him in his room"

Snape said grabbing a bag and getting Harry out of his high chair and wiping his face off "bye daddy" Harry mumbled as daddy walked towards the door.
"Bye Harry have fun" he said as the door closed

When the door closed Harry just glared at Draco as Draco waved "so Harry what do you wanna do?" Draco asked
"Nofin wanna be lone" Harry snapped Draco raised his eyebrows "how about we color?" Draco suggested that seemed to soften Harry

Harry nodded softly and ran to his room and came out with crayons and a sketch pad. "Here" he said putting them on he floor he then pulled a pice of paper out and started to draw him and Severus.

It had been two hours of drawing and playing and Harry had actually warmed up to Draco. But Draco looked at the time "c'mon bud time to eat lunch what does your daddy usually feed you?" He asked picking Harry up gently

"He u'ually feed me baby food an cut up banana" Harry said as he was sat into his high chair. Draco chuckled and grabbed a jar of baby food and read the label "peach alright?" He said.

Harry nodded happily, Draco nodded and started cutting the banana. Once he finished cutting the banana he poured the baby food into a toddler bowl.

"Here you go" he said setting the bowl on the table and started to feed the small child. About 40 minutes later almost all of the baby food was eaten along with the banana pieces. And Harry's face was an absolute mess.

Draco then checked the time and sighed. He quickly wiped down Harry's face before he spoke "Harry nap time c'mon" Draco said picking Harry up "no nap wanna p'ay" Harry pouted but Draco shook his head.

So Harry did the only thing that came naturally. He kicked and cried "NO NO NO" Harry screamed. Draco sighed he hopped it hadn't come down to this.

"Harry James this is not how you behave so you will get one swat on the bum and will sit in your crib until you fall asleep" Draco said sitting on a chair.

Harry was laid against Draco's lap his lip trembling as Draco swiftly brought his hand down. But it wasn't that hard but still firm. So Harry cried more Draco sighed and hugged him closely

"I'm sorry bubby but you need to know right from wrong okay" he said softly as Harry nodded. Draco gently scooped him up and put in his crib as Harry fell asleep instantly.