The Packet Knows All

My eye lids snapped apart and I jerked into a seated position. My surroundings were, for the most part, unfamiliar. I recognized the nurse, who had turned away from her paper work at my awakening.

"Ah, good. You're awake. I'm glad you could get some rest. Now, you might want to go to your dorm house to gather your belongings. You'll be moving into a different house," she smiled, almost impishly.

"Alright... How long was I asleep?" I asked, somewhat hesitant.

"Oh, a couple hours, give or take," she replied, turning back to her desk for a moment to retrieve something. "Here, this is the key to your new dorm house, and this packet tells you about your roommates, schedule, and what house you'll be in."

I nodded, standing from my spot on the small bed. "Oh! Also, how did I get here?"

"Hmm?" the nurse turned a bit to peer at me over her shoulder, "Mathew Kenny."

I murmured the name, letting it roll off my tongue as I left the infirmary. "Mathew Kenny, huh? I'll have to thank him later, then."

I trudged through the halls, eyes trained on the papers in my hands. The dorm house I would be living in would have a chaperone or two and I'd be living with five other students, not including the chaperone.

'Well...' I thought, 'not much different from the previous dorm house. I hope somebody's home to show me around...'

Seeing as it was Christmas break, a lot of people went home to their families. Which is why Sadie and I were the only people in our dorm house.

The informational packet in my hands told me I would have extra classes, like a cram class, on holidays and such, but the weren't every day nor all day(which I thanked the heavens for).

I hiked over to my dorm and began packing. I needed to move into the new dorm ASAP. Christmas break will give me enough time to get to know my dorm mates.

Further into the packet, I found information on my dorm mates. Two chaperones and five students. There were also the phone numbers of each person, as well as the type of... mythical... creature... they were.....

The whole "werewolf" thing had my head spinning, this just added to the head ache. Two full vampires, a half-dragon/half-vampire, a demon, an angel, a werewolf and a neko. Great.

I decided to suck it up for the time being. I've cannon balled into freezing pools. This is no different, plunging into something you wouldn't normally expect.

I consulted the packet for one of the chaperone's name and number. I would need help getting my stuff over there.

Chaperone: Bryce Hunter
Age: 23
Ethnicity: Vampire
Cell Phone: (123)456-7890

The tone rang three times before someone answered with a professional, "Bryce speaking."

"Hello, I'm one of the students going into the advanced class. I took the exam today and passed so I'm moving into your dorm... At least I think so," I replied, worrying that I got the wrong packet or phone number.

"Oh! Your the one that passed! Yeah, yeah. Emily, right?" he inquired. "Yeah, I heard you were going to move in. Do you need help packing or getting stuff over here?"

"Haha," I chuckled nervously, "you hit the nail on the head, actually. I do need some help, if it isn't too much trouble."

"No trouble at all! I'll send a couple of the guys over to help you out." Bryce covered the microphone with his hand and called out to someone that seemed to be near him. It was a bit muffled though so I didn't catch most of it. "Ok, yeah. They're on there way now."

"Awesome, thanks! Then, I'll see you soon?" I offered.

"Yeah, see you then. Bye." He hung up with that.

Just as I went back to work, the doorbell rang. Sighing, I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see two unfamiliar guys.

One was about average height with broad shoulders and a toned build. He had white hair and grey-blue eyes.

The other was a bit taller, probably an inch and a half with a bit more lean of a build. His hair was an ashy blonde and his eyes were a whole lot darker an more grey than the first guy.

"Hey there. Are you Emily?" the shorter of the two asked.

"Yeah, that's me. Who's asking?" I answered cautiously.
"Oh! Where are my manners?" a light pink tint covered his cheeks. "My name is Seth. Seth Mason."

Seth elbowed the other guy in the ribs and he winced a bit. "The name's Asher Cage. Demon, at your service," mock bowed to make his point.

"Right. And you are, Seth?" I inquired.

"An angel of The Lord."

------------------------

Alright guys! That's it for this chapter. I'm gonna start charging you guys for votes. The more votes, the faster I update. Ok? Ok. Later!
A.R.~

Edit:
I couldn't put both pics of the guys on here so here is the link(just copy and paste into the browser):
http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/egilson01/Emilys2735_zpsc46c5f03.jpg?142103067998&1421030680360