Boxes Give Me Exhastion

"Oh! Right, right! I know who you guys are!" I exclaimed in recognition. "Come on, I need some help."

The two followed me up the stairwell to my bedroom, where I put them right to work packing up any knickknacks on my dresser or bookcase.

While they did that, I went to work on gathering up personal items. Clothes, toiletries, lingerie, valuables, etcetera. Important things here and there.

With the extra manpower we got everything done in probably half the time it would've taken just me. I turned to tape a box and heard a 'whoosh' sound sound behind me. Swiveling back around, I found that Seth and a filled box had disappeared.

"Hey, where'd Seth go?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, he took a box back to our dorm to put in your room," was Asher's solemn answer.

I nodded slowly, mulling over the thought. "How? I didn't hear the door open," i retorted, standing straight and placing a hand on my hip.

"He's an angel, how do you think?" Asher turned to me with an incredulous look. Then he sighed and shook his head in defeat. "He flew."

"Wouldn't people see his wings though?" I was curious for this new world of possibilities and opportunities.

"Not necessarily. When angels fly, it's like teleporting. Same with demons. We don't technically 'fly' though. We just..." He paused, as if searching for the right word. "Teleport."

"Okay. I think I get it," I agreed, moving to pack up the rest of my stuff. Another 'whoosh' and I heard Seth bumping around behind me.

"Hey, Emily! Did you want us to take your bed apart and set it back up in your room at our dorm?" He asked grinning slightly.

I sarcastically retorted with, "No... I just want to make a nest of blankets on the floor and sleep there. Of course I do!" Asher snickered a bit at my comment.

"Haha, okay. Oh, Asher. Can you get the rest of the boxes while I dismantle the bed?" Seth inquired.

Asher curtly responded, "Sure." He yanked up a big box and disappeared.

"Oh! I almost forgot! The closet!" I exclaimed, rushing over to my closet and swinging the door open. Inside was a hammock and some clothing on hangers hanging from the bar.

"Whoa. You have a hammock?" Seth gaped slightly. I glanced at him over my shoulder as I tossed clothing over my arm.

"Yeah, what of it? I thought a lot of people had hammocks..." I wondered aloud.

"Well, yeah. But I've never had one. When we set it up back at our dorm can I sit in it?" Seth inquired cutely.

"Sure, I guess. I mean, if you want," I shrugged, folding the clothes I'd gathered and setting them neatly in a box.

"Awesome!" Seth exclaimed.

"What's awesome?" Asher questioned indifferently.

"Oh, Seth wants to sit in my hammock when we get it set up back at your guys' dorm. You can have a turn too, if you want..." I trailed off, unsure if the offer.

"Okay. Why not." With that, we set back to work, Seth dismantling the bed, Asher taking boxes to my new room, and I disassembling my hammock.

After unscrewing the bolts on the metal pieces of the hammock stand, all I had to do was take it apart from there. When I finished, I say against the bare wall and played on my phone.

I heard Asher sigh, Seth subsequently doing the same. "Finally done." He murmured.

"Alright. Are we ready to go?" I asked standing and shoving my phone in my pocket. "All we need to do is..." I mumbled, turning to see that the hammock pieces were already gone.

"Oh, we already got the hammock... Sorry. You were so engrossed in your phone, we didn't want to disturb you," Seth smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay, that's fine. So where's your guys' dorm?" I asked.

Asher smirked and slyly stated, "Wanna go the fun way?" I shrugged and nodded, thinking nothing of his strange behavior.

He held out his hand, to which I held out my own. He grasped my palm firmly and suddenly I was extremely dizzy.

"What the hell just happened?" I glared at Asher as well as I could, what with the sudden dizzy spell that came over me.

"I just teleported you to our dorm," came his lame response.

"That was supposed to be the fun way?" Yeah right. I have a headache now," I retorted, dropping one hand to my side and letting the other cradle my temple.

"Oh, whoops. Forgot to mention the side affects for first time fliers," he shrugged, locking his fingers behind his head and strolling out the door to the room we ended up in.

"Sure... Forgot..." I growled quietly, shaking my head. I finally glanced around the room to find dark forest green walls and a stormy grey ceiling.

My bed, miraculously set up already, was pushed into a corner where the back wall and right wall met. The carpet was a dark grey, like the ceiling, and there were two doors along the left wall.

Boxes were scattered about the room like sprinkles on a cupcake. My dressers were placed separately, one on the left wall and one next to the door.

I immediately got back to work, unpacking the boxes. Seth showed up occasionally, dropping off the parts of my hammock the first few times. After that it was him asking if I was hungry or needed help, though I politely declined.

When I finished a few of the boxes, I stopped for a while, deciding it was time for a break. I flopped onto my bed, calling it a day, and finally, falling asleep.

-----------------------

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter. Remember: the more votes, the faster I update.(ゝ。∂☆)
A.R.~