Football practice

Mark POV:
Last period is finally over so I head over to the locker room since we have after school football practice. I walk down the hall and see Jennie talking to Kai. He's a bit to close to pass it off as friends. I really couldn't care less, but I have to pass by them to get to the locker room. I try to pass by fast but also unnoticed. I walk faster than normal, but right when I made it down the hall she calls me. "Hi Mark" she greets. I nod at her and try to cut conversation with her. I really want to make myself seem like a douche so she'll break up with me. "So have you seen my drawing of you. I drew you for the art assignment. I saw that you drew Bambam, was it like a dare or something?" She asks. In my opinion she's taking way too much. "No actually it wasn't a dare, I guess I just felt like drawing him" I say with a shrug. "But I'm your girlfriend!" She exclaims. "And you were just all over Kai acting like he's your boyfriend. So if you have nothing else to say, I'm headed to football practice" I say and with that I continue walking, leaving Jennie with her mouth open in surprise and Kai with a dumbfounded look.

I finally make it to the locker rooms and put my gym bag down. I take my shirt off and get ready to stick my head through the hole of my red Nike shirt before Jackson comes in and slaps my stomach. I wince in pain and Jackson just laughs. "What the fuck was that for?" I ask rubbing my stomach to make it feel better. "Sorry just felt like it" he says as he start to change out. I put my head through the hole and change like I normally would. "There's rumors going around that the dance team is gonna perform WAP during halftime, how do you feel?" He asks me. What the fuck I didn't think they would actually perform it, I was just playing around with Bambam, I better not get a hard on in the middle of the game. "That's cool, the school is finally being more open minded" I say. "I meant how do you feel that Bambam is gonna perform it?" He asks. He'll look sexy as fuck performing it. "I mean that's cool, Bambam, Youngjae, and Yugyeom are the captains of the dance team so it'll look pretty good" I say trying to stop myself from thinking of Bambam in such an erotic way. "Okay whatever, but I better not get a hard on from Yugyeom " he says. "Yeah me either" we hear a voice say, coming from nowhere. I turn around and see that Jaebeom and Jinyoung both arrived and were listening to our conversation the whole time. "And I better not get one from Youngjae" is all Jinyoung says before he walks out of the locker room since he changed so fast. "Let's go guys, hustle" I yell at all the football players since Jaebeom and I are both captains. "Okay Mr.Captain" Jackson says with a laugh before leaving the locker room. Jaebeom and I both leave when everyone is out.

Practice was grueling. We had to run two miles in under fifteen minutes. Jaebeom, Jackson, Jinyoung, and I tying for fastest time, as we all finished in exactly 8.56 minutes. Then we had to do bleachers, we had to do jumping jacks, burpees, and push-ups. I love football, but practice is so tiring. "Practice is over, you guys can leave now" Coach Choi (Minho) announces. I go to the locker room and sling my bag over my shoulder, car keys in hand and start to walk out. "Bye guys" is what I say to my best friends. "Bye" is what they reply with and we part ways. I pass by the dance room and see it's empty. I was about to leave before I heard voices. "Bye Yugyeom, bye Youngjae I'll see you guys tomorrow" Bambam, my heart beat accelerates, it's beating faster than when I ran those laps. "Bye Bammie" "Bye Bam" they say as they part ways. Someone bumps into me. "Oh sorry about that Mark" Bambam says as he hugs me. "It's fine" I say as I turn around and hug him back. "Umm I have to go home now" he says. "Walking?" I ask. He nods his head. I can see his legs are wobbly. "I can drive you home" I tell him. I see him think about it. "It's no problem, your house is not that far from mine" I say trying to convince him. "Okay" he says as he struggles to walk. I take his bag from him and put it over my shoulder. I then pick him up bridal style with no problem since he's so light. "I can walk" he says with a bright red blush. I chuckle a bit before I start walking. "It's fine, you were wobbling and I was afraid that you'll fall, we can't have the dance captain getting hurt" I say as I make my way to my car. "We can't have the football captain getting hurt either" he says, but he finally relaxes in my hold. I sit him down in my car and put our bags in the back seat before I climb in to the driver's seat. "Okay lets go home" I say as I start the car.

We finally make it to his house and I stop the car, I get out of it and make my way to the other side of the car. Bambam gets out of the car as I grab his bag. He reached out for it but I slung it over my shoulder and grabbed his hand as I walked him to his front door. "Thank you so much" he says as he faces me. "It was no problem, this was actually so much fun" I say. "I think I should get going. Goodnight and again thank you" he says I hand him over his bag and give him a smile. "Goodnight Bambam, see you tomorrow" I say and with that I make my way back to my car, before heading back to my house.

When will they kiss?

Is school gonna be awkward now?

I don't know, but love you guys and please take care 🥰

Also I have school tomorrow so maybe daily updates won't be so daily anymore. Or maybe they will since they give us long ass breaks between classes.