☁️~° I °~☁️

Y/N looked down at her phone. She had gotten back to her campsite and sat on her sleeping bag while her pokemon played. The legendaries weren't though. They were out doing business.

>Gladi0n< has followed you.

The girl was confused by this. She did have followers that likes to see her journey across the different region but for some reason this felt different. She clicked on his profile and skimmed through. He had interesting Pokémon no doubt. One certain Pokémon resembled her own. Lycanroc.

Her Lycanroc was special. It was sent to her from a company in Alola because they thought she was a strong trainer and would train it right. Due to not knowing any other Lycanrocs it went out to find a role model. When Rockruffs go out they usually go to train to evolve. This Lycanroc's luck was what was described as a good/bad situation. The Lycanroc found a Haunter to learn from. This caused it to become a Ghost, and Poison type. It also loves to play pranks which is the bad part of the situation.

She decided to follow him back. She proceeded to take a picture of her pokémon playing and captioned the picture.

Some playtime after training today!

She posted it and a few moments later she got a notification once again. It was him.

>Gladi0n< liked your post

She smiled. She scrolled through his posts a like a few pictures of him and his friends (supposedly) and pokémon.

She sent a message.

>User<
Thanks for the follow it made my day! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

>Gladi0n<
No problem.

Evolution is a big milestone for a trainer and it's pokémon.

Thanks for following me back.

>User<
Aww thank you. (◍•ᴗ•◍) I just told Houndoom and she's so happy!

>Gladi0n<
She's a gorgeous pokémon.

I would like to ask,

Why did you follow me back?

>User<
I thought you looked strong.

You also have a pokémon very similar to mine but, they look so different.

>Gladi0n<
Must be Lycanroc then.

I have the midnight form, you must have Dawn form.

Wait...

Just double checked your recent post.

Your Lycanroc is not like other Lycanrocs. What type is it?

>User<
I never tell anyone.

Also it's a she.

>Gladi0n<
Pardon then, didn't mean to offense if I did.

I wanna ask, are they all female?

I only know that Lycanroc and Houndoom are.

>User<
No actually.

My Garchomp is the only male of the bunch.

That's just how it turned out.

Gladion smiled at his phone. He was happy to quite happy to talk to this person and he didn't know why. He thought about the fact that the Lycanroc was a completely different type was amazing. He looked at the chat.

>Gladi0n< renamed >User<>Smilebuddy<

>Smilebuddy< renamed >Gladion<>Edgybuddy<

They both were laughing at their screens. The both of them knew it was lame, but absolutely enjoyed it. One of them was the edgy friend and the other and sunshine and rainbows. An oddly pair, but they enjoyed each other's company.