🗝️~° O °~✖️

The girl sat petting a small Eevee that she had found playing in the yard. She had decided to let her own Pokémon out for some free time to socialize and get some exercise. Her Lucario was racing a Rapidash while her Garchomp was flying with a Charizard and several evolutions of Pidgey. Her Lycanroc and Houndoom seemed to be playing a large game if a tag with the rest of the Pokémon. She smiled to herself as she got out her phone.

~° With Gladion °~

Gladion was out with his sister Lillie for the day. They decided to have some sibling bonding time but it was quickly ruined when they ran into Ash and Mallow. They made up their minds and went to Mallow's restaurant after lots of thought.

When they sat down Gladion's phone rang out from a notification. Lillie looked at her brother questioning if it was her mother. It could most likely be a but, he never smiled when their mother contacted him. She peered over at the phone and saw what it was.
_______________________
>User< posted just now
_______________________

The picture was a beautiful scene. You couldn't see the face of the photographer but could see that in her lap was a small Eevee that had fallen asleep. There were Pokémon flying gracefully in the sky and happy Pokémon playing below. There wasn't one frown.

Lillie looked at the caption.
_______________________
Thanks, @Gladi0n and your friend Ash for the suggestion of the Lab! They seemed to enjoy it!
_______________________
Lillie looked at the user and quickly opened her phone and search the person up the person that made her brother smile. She didn't hesitate to follow.

~° A/N °~

Sorry, it's short. I wanted to thank you all for your support and for how many views this story has gotten. If you have any ideas I'm willing to incorporate them into the story. Thank you!