Chapter 25

OMG IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPLOAD IN LIKE...A MONTH? 2? 3? WELL ANYWAYS I'LL MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD SOME MORE AND MORE FREQUENTLY, SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO VIEW AND VOTE!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE~!

"Yeong...Yeongie.." Seung Ah whispered in disbelief. "What happened? Are you okay?" Seung Ah sniffled, tears streaming down her cheeks. She gasped slightly as Yeong's eyes cracked open.

"Seung Ah...I'm sorry...stay safe...and make sure you know.." Yeong whispered in shaky breaths, fighting to stay awake. "I will always love you...forever..." Yeong smiled a pained smile before closing his watery eyes. 

"No, Yeong!!" Seung Ah whispered. "I-"

**THREE WEEKS LATER** 

"Hello?" The King picked up his phone in a friendly manner. "Oh, this is prime minister Koo, right?" His smile broadening for Taeul's jealousy. "I haven't seen you in such a long time! How about a schedule tomorrow for dinner?" The King asked with a smirk. "Sure then, tomorrow it is." 

"You're meeting prime minister Koo tomorrow?" Taeul asked, a pout forming as The King smiled fondly. 

"Yes." 

"Why?" Taeul whined, plopping onto the bed. 

"Business, etc." The King gave a quick kiss on her cheek. 

"Okay..." Taeul pouted miserably before her eyes lit up once more. "Right, what happened to Captain Jo?"

"He's..." The King trailed off as the room suddenly became quiet. "I don't know yet. He hasn't woken up, but he's alive. That's all I know. The stuff that Sua has given was very poisonous." 

"Well he's still alive, so we got hope, yeah?" Taeul asked, and The King nodded.

"We're still trying to find Sua, but without Yeongie, we aren't able to organize and track nearly as fast." The King murmured.

"I'll try looking. I'm a detective, you know." Taeul smirked.

"I'm not sure...we've recently learned she's quite dangerous. What if she harms you?" The King blinked.

"It's fine. I know how to keep myself together. I'll start the search tomorrow, okay?" Taeul ruffled his hair and left the room. 

"I hope she'll be safe..." The King trailed off. 

*MEANWHILE*

Seung Ah sighed as she struggled to get out of her room, which was trashed with empty medicine bottles, tissues, and alcohol bottles. Her head ached and she couldn't eat or sleep for days, doing nothing for the past two weeks. She skipped her phone calls, text messages, and called the Palace to explain that she wasn't going to work for the meantime. Her phone rang once more, and she groggily picked it up to check who it was. It was the hospital that Yeong was staying in. Her eyes widened as she picked up the call, her first time talking to someone else in a long time. 

"Hello?" 

"Is this Yeong's caretaker?" The voice asked. 

"Yes. Why?" Seung Ah anxiously waited for the reply.

"Yeong is now awake."