🌫☁️Victor x Reader☁️🌫

(This is a relatively shortish chapter, it's more of a chapter to post while I write longer ones I guess, so if I don't finish writing a longer one within between half a week and a week, chapters like this will be posted in its place, or similar, just ones that are like 1000-1500 words long) (I have a couple of these planned just in case, while I have 2 long ones and 1 medium-long one to write)

The small girl whimpered sadly as she wondered back through the doors of the manor, her teammates following not far behind her, 2 of them groaning in anger, and obvious frustration. "apologies everyone" she spoke lightly tilting her head down in anguish, as they entered the building. She felt terrible for that poor excuse of a game.

-----------------------------------------

The girl ran with the hunter on her tail crying out to her teammates "The hunter is near me!" her legs were becoming weak after containing the hunter for just below 120 seconds, and yet, only two ciphers were only just then popped, meaning 2 people must've been decoding together.

She ran through the building throwing down a pallet when the notification of a letter ran through the alert system, "Postman (Victor) is sending a letter to (Occupation) (Y/N)." The girl smiled hopefully, "Thank you!" she shouted as she started running again, before getting hit.

She was slammed to the ground with the glass-like knife held by the queen behind her, "Sorry.." she grumbled as her eyes landed on Wick in the doorway with the letter in his mouth. As she was tied to the balloons, her feet felt relief as she sighed. Tears were brought to her eyes as she started struggling free, it was only then she realized what she had landed beside, she struggled more, "no, no, no" she mumbled to herself as Mary walked down the basement stairs.

Not having made the struggle, and practically being thrown into the chair and tied down, Mary let out a sigh before humming a playful tune as she wandered back up the stairs, awaiting anyone foolish enough to rescue. "Don't rescue me!" she warned her teammates, she had one of the things, that allowed viewability of all other teammates.

And yet, someone still rushed to her rescue, "Idiots.." she cried softly to herself, in ran Mercenary on half health, running down the stairs, getting hit again, the girl wasn't sure if he was carrying tied turner, and it made her wince. The boy frantically looked around for the chair she was in, too late, with another quick jab, he was on the floor in the middle of the basement.

"Sorry" he growled, that had taken a turn for the worst.. the girl sighed softly, as not long after, in ran the Doc, half health, she reached the girl's chair, Terror shocked. Lastly, in ran Victor running as Queen was recuperating her hit, she landed a hit on the postman before he rescued, but he pulled it off, quickly we both aimed for Naib's chair before the postman was struck, she whined slightly but determined, the girl reached naib quickly, but as a kiter, she didn't have tide turner.

She untied him, for him to get hit quickly, meaning he'd fall at any second afterwards, she raced after the hooded boy fast, but before she could even reach halfway up the staircase the girl was hit down. With an agonizing cry, she hit the cold ground, Mary ignoring the girl for now turned around to chair the other two, so she tried healing up off the ground.

"95%" she mumbled, before getting pulled off the ground "NO" she cried, "so fucking close" she mumbled as she was placed on the chair again, before being blasted off or well down? The chair dug down into the ground, sending her to the manor as she got dirt all over her face and clothes, not a pleasant experience.

She spectated the match, watching the mercenary, who didn't get far at all from the basement, being chaired beside the unopened gate of sacred heart hospital, before within seconds, they were all blasted back into the room in front of the manor.

-------------------------------------------------------

The girl excused herself before anyone could say anything to her about that dreadful game, she teared up as she rushed away into her room. This wasn't the first match she'd basically thrown, in just this week, "stupid basement" she mumbled as she pressed her sleeve against her watering eyes as she opened the door slowly.

Her eyes darted around the room, in search of her roommate, Emma, luckily for her, she was nowhere in sight, she queasily walked over to her bed, wanting to just be engulfed. Everyone often told her that, everyone has their bad days, bad matches, but, what about bad weeks?! All her matches within the week were ended in a quick death for her, or lose for the whole team. She stuffed her face into the pillow in which muffled her cries.

"I hate these gameesssss" she screamed into her pillow curling up into a ball. Suddenly a knock reached Y/N's ears, she whimpered softly before taking a deep, steady breath, "who is it?" Y/N's voice was shaky as she responded to the knocking, "Hey, Y/N, do you mind if I come in?" A voice that was heard, not very often at all, a soft voice, reached her ears, she sat up slowly, "Victor?" she mumbled in shock.

"Y/N?" Victor saying her name sounded so weird to her, "Oh! oh yeah.." she quickly spoke, until her door started opening, "shit, shit, shit" she quickly started trying to dry her tears, the boy's eyes dropped to the girl turned away from the door, sitting on her bed, her arms moving frantically around her face.

He brought out his pen and paper and wrote on it while he approached her, he tapped on her shoulder and held up the paper, she slowly turned around. Her face was bright red, puffy and tears still sat in her tear duct. 'Are you okay Y/n?' she read aloud softly, she looked back up to the blonde who gave her a sad look.

She nodded softly with a closed-eyed smile, that was so obvious it was fake, it hurt. Victor pulled back in the paper and wrote on it again, the girl patiently waited for the boy to finish. He held it out again, and Y/N read it aloud again 'Do you need a hug?', she looked up at the boy in shock, as a tear finally escaped her eye, she avoided his eye contact before shaking her head, more tears began to spill.

Victor tapped on Y/N's shoulder again, and pointed back at the paper, he gave a soft yet pushing look to the girl, he seemed to know that she needed it, it was a matter of getting her to accept it. Again she shook her head, "I-I'll get snot all over your pretty shirt.." She sniffled as she wiped snot on the back of her sleeve.

Victor quickly wrote on the paper again, impatiently, she looked at him again, he was pouting as he wrote, 'I don't mind' she mumbled as she read, she looked up at him for a split second, before he jumped on her.

"Victor!" she laughed through her tears as he wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her in to keep her close, "You tried your best that's all that matters Y/n" he whispered, "You did great kiting! just got hit wrong time wrong place" Victor comforted as she teared up more.

"Bu-but it wasn't just today.. its been happening all week!" she cried softly in his chest wrapped her arms around his soft neck, "That's okay, it happens," Victor said softly, running circles along her back.

She cried herself to sleep in his arms as he comforted her softly, holding her tightly, and playing with her hair, cuddling until he too fell to sleep.

________________________________

Words: 1332

As I said, short chapter compared to the others. I didn't have much else to really add to this! It's just a chapter to post while writing better, longer ones.  promise the next chapter will be better!

~Heidi ♥