Introduction

Appearance: Kenna Berkeley is a short girl of 14 with a slim frame and huge hazel eyes that shine like lightbulbs. Her hair is golden blonde with honey colored highlights and her skin is lightly tanned with the slightest freckles showering over her cheeks. Her long, wavy hair is usually kept back by a black headband or braided in two messy braids that hang on her chest.

Friendships: Kenna's best friend is Hermione Granger, they always study together because they are the two top students in their grade and Kenna is also friends with both Ron and Harry and she is friendly with the other Weasleys. Her best friend in Ravenclaw is Cho Chang and she is friends with Luna too, despite Cho and others thinking Luna is odd.

Family: Kenna is half blood. Her mom left the wizarding world to escape Voldemort because she was a bright slytherin who he desperately wanted to be a death eater and her dad is a writer, she is middle class and her parents were shocked and scared more than anything when they found out she was a witch and their only daughter would be attending Hogwarts and would not be at home.

Relationships: Kenna is well known in Hogwarts, she is kind, friendly and extremely smart. The only people who don't like her are Ravenclaws that are jealous of her level of intelligence and Slytherins that hate how praised she is; especially Pansy Parkinson. Many of the boys in their year have a crush on Kenna and she is well aware but has never dated any of them.