♫Asanoya - Chapter 7♫

Guess who got distracted at least 20 times while writing this? Anyway, it's super fluffy and I love it!

-J

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Asanoya - Chapter 7

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Out of nowhere, Nishnoya grabs Asahi by the collar. Yanking him forward, the couple's lips collide.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Although taken aback, the human gladly returns the kiss. It was a short yet sweet kiss full of unknown love. Pulling back, Nishinoya smirks while Asahi becomes a blushing mess (FLUFF!). The werewolf planted one last kiss on the human's forehead and turned back around.

He asks Asahi - who is still a blushing mess - "Can you rub my hair?'

Not saying anything Asahi just starts dragging his fingers through the werewolf's hair. There was a peaceful five minutes while the couple sat in silence, just savouring the presence of each other. That was until Noya complained about the water being too cold.

"Asahi~ why is the water cold?"

"Well, it probably means it's time to get out" laughed Asahi.

Scaring the crap out of the human, the werewolf jumped right out of the tub and onto the tiled floor.

"Ahh- don't do that"

"My bad" replied Noya.

"Anyway, dry yourself with this" Asahi handed Nishinoya a fluffy towel.

Shocking off the majority of the water, the werewolf then dries himself with the towel. The human hands him an oversized top and helps him put it on.

"How do I look?" Noya said while striking a dramatic pose.

The oversized T-shirt draped over his slender body while his hair fell over his face.

"Asahi, your nose is bleeding" pointed out the werewolf.

Looking at the ground, the human realised he was right. There was a small pool of blood on the floor from his bloody nose.

"Oh-uh" grabbing a tissue, Asahi quickly grabbed some tissues and cleaned up his mess all while the werewolf laughed at him.
"Sorry," said the friendly giant as he came out (My mind needs help...) of the bathroom.

"Noya?" he questioned when there wasn't a reply.

Walking into the living room, Asahi was immediately tackled to the couch. Opening his eyes, he was met with the sigh of Nishinoya giving him a smug grin.

"Cuddle with me" demanded the werewolf.

The human smiled and followed the orders. Wrapping his arms, the werewolf, he felt the steady heartbeat of the small creature on top of him. Closing his eyes, Asahi began to wander off into sleep...

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

So today me and my friends had to make a country for social science (Social studies) and we decided it was a rule that you had to be part of a bee movie cult. So that was fun. I also had a science test and I'm really nervous for my results cause last time I barley passed >o<.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What some stuff you would like to know about me/this fanfiction? As long as it's not too personal I'll answer it!

How I ended up in this position. I wish I knew but I don't.

2. Do you have any scars and how did you get them?

I have a shit ton of scars on my legs. Like A LOT. Most of them are just from me tripping/football. 

3. Whats the fanciest even you've ever been to?

A wedding. One of the only times I've worn a dress lol.

4. What's the last song you listened to?

Mad hatter - Melaine Matrinez (I think that's how you spell it?)

Well that's all. Stay safe and I love ya'll. 

But seriously, stay hydrated and make sure to eat properly!

-J