Chapter 2 Part 2

I got more feelings to write :D \|

                        [ Hajime ]

I had woken up to my head spinning, my hands were tied but I wasn't blind folded.

My eyes finally rolled from the back of my head to their normal spot.
What I saw terrified me.
Bodies of this so called " White Knife " person's victims were all up against the wall..
A now headless Mikan.
A handless and eyeless chiaki.
Gundham with his skull cracked open.
Souda with a rope around his neck.
Sonia with her head torn off like mikan.
Teruteru Burned to a crisp.
Ibuki with her stomach slit
And Fuyuhiko and Peko with no limbs.
The bodies didn't scare me. The walls did.

The walls had my name written all over them, in dried pink blood.
Photos of me were on the other wall.

If this murderer killed everyone I knew, He would have been dead by now.
Luckily a knife that had been in a dead cat that I had pulled out.
The place stinked from rotting flesh and blood, organs were in corners and around the bodies like white knife is planning to summon a demon or something.

Then there it was.
Movement.
Movement, being my only hope from survival here.
I screamed.
But the scream never came out, all that came out was a squeak.

The person I saw moved away, slipping into the room. Hiding in the shadows.
As he'd approach me I'd whimper like a cowardly dog that was cornered by a blood crazied wolf.

I always had a sort of twisted way of thinking.
If I was in a life threatening spot I'd think of something rather then what was happening.

The dog I was thinking of, cornered in the wolves own den, as it approached the wolf the same colored of the wild tundras would open its mouth to show sparking teeth as it would lick it's fangs and lips.
The dog cowarded away, whimpering for help from anything.

The dog had been killed in cold blood why the wolf, the wolf had eaten the dog alive.

But the dog didn't give up, it clawed at the soft flesh of the wolf, soon breaking the flesh and fur of the wolf.

The dog had broken out of the wolves stomach, now blood crazied, falling in the steps of the fallen wolf and it's blood line. Soon growing to the same sized of a wolf, visiting the dead wolf that he took of the life of, the brown wolf with green eyes watching the tundra white wolf with washed away emerald eyes. Both wolves had taken more then a dozen lives, and on the final breath he had breathed the brown wolf sweared he'd die beside the old wolf.

The last part my father told me all the time.
The story of the blood crazied wolves of his home town in Japan.

I had snapped back to reality after retelling the story again...and for the last time

The person snapped like a knife, his eyes were swirled black and white, his small pupil was red.
He was blood crazied, just like the wolves, just like the white wolf.

A knife sliced my cheek, now being pinned down by the wolf like person.
I was finally allowed to say a few words.
" You might be lost, but you are beautiful. "
Before the knife sliced through my throat like butter.

The end

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL HERE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

FINE

[ 3rd person ]

It had been 5 weeks since hinata's death.
Scientists had been experimenting on his lifeless body.

There had been more to the story.
But that isn't important.
Until later

They had been trying to bring him back to life, when they finally did they renamed him.

The brown wolf had grown, blood lust growing.
His fur had changed to a rich charcoal color.

Now not the brown broken wolf but the black wolf.

His eyes had changed from all the blood lust, from a hazel green to a blood shot color, a mix of pink and red.

                  He was complete

                    Hajime hinata.
                        Is dead

        All that remains is a blood lusting
       Husk, ready to revenge Hinata from the       White knife.
                      Izuru kamakura.

   The black wolf, is coming for the murderer

The next chapter will be dropping in a bit, I've finally started planning how long it should be. I have started to make a little comic like panel that I'll add on later.
Cya,
- Cryptic's Tomb ( C'ST )

Word count: 747