2. CEO KX ELECTRONICS GROUP

Beijing, 2018

Kun POV

"Anqi .. I told you not to overdo it! I know you're my girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you can manage everything in my life! Please also respect my privacy! Don't be too much!" I said frustrated with what Anqi was doing. She poured water on the woman who was having dinner with me.
Of course, she is just a work colleague, we are discussing to expand our company's business.

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't mean it! It is because you did not call me, I miss you." Anqi put her hands on mine and started to close the distance between us. Gently, She pushed me closer, and her lips landed a kiss on mine, kissed me with great warmth.

"okay .. next time don't do it again, I love you" I took her into my arms and hugged her tightly.
"Yes dear, I also love you" replied Anqi, tightening her hug to me.

Third POV

Anqi returned Kun's hug, but there was a smile, a smile that no one could even guess.

Kun POV

The next day ...

Tonight is a very important night, because today I was named the CEO of KX Electronics Group. Where I will inherit all assets from my parents and of course today i am very happy. Anqi and her family also came. The anqi family owns a company called ALX Diamond Company, which is engaged in the dominant jewelry industry in Beijing.

 The anqi family owns a company called ALX Diamond Company, which is engaged in the dominant jewelry industry in Beijing

I'm wearing a black suit, black pants and a black shirt. Why is it all black? Because I like .. black, that's my life. Even though Anqi has become my fiancé, I still don't love her at all. Yes, what is currently happening is a match between the two companies, not a man and a woman who love each other. Pathetic isn't it? Even so, I'm still learning to love her.

 Pathetic isn't it? Even so, I'm still learning to love her

Anqi currently looks very cute and charming. She wore an ankle-length dress with open shoulders patterned red roses, 7 cm white heels, and long wavy hair. And seductive makeup. Even though he looks cute sometimes, on the other hand he looks very charismatic and horrific. Not infrequently, She stares coldly to anyone she doesn't like.

"Honey, wear a neat suit please! You're the CEO now, don't just wear clothes carelessly! You have to be dignified dear. So that they know how great you are" anqi tried to correct my suit and appearance before we entered the event room.

"Thank you dear .. I will always remember" my hand stroked her head gently, then landed a kiss on her ripe lips. I held her hands together to enter the event room.
When we entered the room, all eyes were on me and they began to come just to greet and chat briefly.

My eyes began to roam the room. Seeing around if there is someone I can comfortably talk to. However, suddenly my eyes were fixed on a woman, short blonde hair, pure white skin and ideal body.

She wears a white coat with a blue shirt with a blue rose pattern, and long pants that match with her blazer

She wears a white coat with a blue shirt with a blue rose pattern, and long pants that match with her blazer. As well as natural makeup which makes her very charming. Who is she? I thought.

I started paying attention to her without even realizing it. I don't know why I feel like I've met her. Moreover, those eyes, as if they were in my memory.

Right now, She is staring at every corner of this room, for some reason she seems to be watching someone's movements, or looking for someone she knows, I don't know because her gaze is now looking in other directions.

When I watched her, accidentally our eyes met. I was shocked, she just smiled at me. I also politely smiled back. Anqi who was beside me clenched her hands and asked me.

"Honey .. what are you doing??" her question made me take my eyes off the woman and turn to anqi who was beside me.

"Nothing dear, some colleagues who greet me" I replied, smiling and stroking her cheek. I know it looks like she saw me smiling at that woman.

Third POV

Anqi who saw Kun smiled at the woman, immediately tightened her grip. Not ! There will be not a single woman who can take him from me, not until the time.

KUN POV

"Ehmmm .. good night everyone" all the attendees immediately focused on my father, Cai Zheng Hao.

"As you know, I invite you here tonight to announce the heir of my company KX Electronics Group, namely my only son Cai Xu Kun. However, before that, I am very grateful to all those whk present here, who helped me and collaborated with. I am in establishing and developing the KX Electronics Group so that it becomes big like it is now. Once again I thank everyone who has supported the KX Electronics Group. Okay, just get to the main event. I invite you to go on stage. My only son. cai xu kun "said father, inviting me to go on stage.

I went straight to the stage with a flat face without expression, when I had to meet my business colleagues and employees.

Arriving at the stage I showed my respects to father and father said,

"Cai Xukun, I make you my rightful heir as my successor to lead the KX Electronics Group from generation to generation and promise to be passed on to the next generation."

"Yes, I promise" I said dryly and coldly followed by applause from the audience present.

Batsss !!
Suddenly, the lights went out and the room filled with gunshots from any directions.

Dor!
Dor!
Dor!

*******
Author note :

Helloo sorry for sooo late update , but i'll to update soon as possible.
And i want guys remember, English is not my mother tongue. So if i can't properly beautiful word i'm really sorry ...
But i'll try my best ..
Thank you sooo muchh

~阿诗玛~