Bye dad,and mom ,lets go mia

"Classic's POV"
So we've been getting along with the Creepypasta,nightmare is friends with slenderman,horror, dust,and killer are playing a dumb game that you have to stab a knife in between your fingers without cutting you finger off,red is sleeping on the couch with Ben,sally,clockwise, and Jen are playing upstairs,cross is ...well uh fighting with error,one eyed jack,laughing jack and hoodie are playing video games in there room."guys! I'm going on a walk!" I yell leaving the room and opening the door to outside.After a few hours of walking a sit down by a tree until I herd voices so I sat up and teleported to where the voices are and saw three people two girls and one boy " how did I get us lost" the boy screamed at the girl as the little girl started to walk away.I was about to turn back when I stepped on a branch " frick-"I said before getting a rock thrown at my back " ow!-" I yelled when the little girl saw me " Dad don't thrown any more rocks at the guy" the girl screamed as I look up to see her dad.

"Mia's POV ( slenders sis)
When I herd a person scream ow I ran to where it was to see a skeleton with a blue coat,black and white shorts,and socks and slippers clutching his head when the rock hit "sorry about my dad" I said helping him up" thx I guess" he said as he gets a call "what" he said in a mad tone " I told you slender I went on a walk" the dude said but wait did he say slender... must be my head messing with me" what should I do with the humans that threw a rock at me"he asks as someone teleports in front of him and scares him witch makes him fall "now who da heck do u-"the dude said looking at us "I mean them"the skeleton said.
"Slenders POV"
"You guys haven't changed much" I said as they look at me confused "I'm slender nice to see you again Mia,Ashley,oh and mike"I said as they all gasp "s-slender is that really you!?" Mia yelled running at me crying " yes it is"I said as I put her on my shoulders "what happened to you"Ashley asks "wanna tell them mike"I asked as he nods a no "mike here  let the scientists test on me and they turned me into this"I said as everyone but sans gasps and looks at mike "let's go guys"I said walking off with Mia.

TBC