𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲:

"Jimin!"
I pull up into the driveway beside Park Jimin who was just walking his way to his home. I take a moment to stare at his loose shirt which exposes the outline of his muscular body as the wind flys by.

He jerks his head up asking 'what'.

"Need a ride?"

He makes a face as he walks away adjusting his backpack.

Fuck he's hot.

I speed past him driving back home. At every red light i patted the wet patch that was caused because of him. I look down and the image of him eating me out is completely vivid. The sounds of my moans filling the room as he pleasures me with just his mouth was making me moan in ecstasy.

I get startled from the honking from the cars behind me. Shit green light. I remove my hand from my pants and continue on my way.

                                           𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Need a ride Jimin?"

This time he sloppily turns this head around lifting up his bucket hat.

'No' He mouths jogging away from me.

It's the morning why's he so gloomy? Won't even talk...

I once again drive off this time arriving to the college.

I hop off the car. Lift my skirt up a bit and loosen my bra hoping jimin would take a glance. God I just want him in me. Fucking me.

My shoes tap on the wooden floor of the college hallways. As I walk into my first class greeted by the professors pleasant smile. At least someone's happy to see me.

Finally. The only class I have with Jimin. I hope to get a seat beside him.

I watch him as he sat down removing his book and scrolling through his phone. Just as I was about to approach the man, another red headed guy slips beside him, "Hyung!" He brings his hand out for a hug. Jimin easily gives into the huh and I watch as the two grown men hug each other as if they haven't met for centuries.

Did Jimin have to sit at the top and on the first seat? He really gives me no chance.

                                            𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I dump my bags next to the flower pot and plop down on the sofa with my legs spread open.

I open the buttons of my jeans and slip my hands in my pink laced underwear which I wore expecting something to happened between me and Jimin.

"Just when? Just when! Just when will he get with me. He doesn't even speak a word to me."

I play with the wetness of my pussy. Slowly starting to rub it, I close my eyes imagining him jerking off on me as he comes in my mouth. The feels of the strech Im going to face when he enters me.

I moan out from pure pleasure of my fingers moving in and out of me.

I remove my digits from me and stare at the glistening of my liquids on my fingers as it drips down from my fingers to my wrist.

Was I really that wet for Park Jimin?