𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘅 |𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹|

PHACK!

He slams a sticky note on the bumper of my car startling me.

"Read this." He mouths.

I get out of my car as I watch him leave from behind me. I pick up the note and fold it keeping it away in my bag.

After having that thought of not even knowing who this man is I decided I back away from whatever secret thing that's happening between us. I don't want it to get too far.

Upon my arrival at home I open up the last chit which I will ever receive from Jimin.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚? 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮/𝙣. 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚.

I start to shake with fear.

I expected something like meet me in the theater or meet me at another club.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring.

I pick it up to read the name. Park Jimin...
Hesitantly I answer the call.

Its silent for the first 32 seconds. I was actually counting in anxiety. I wasn't sure if it was anxiety was excitement...

"You opened the chit right?" He says in a oddly deep tone.

"Y-Yes."

"That's good. Leave your phone in the car and keep a belt beside your bed. You already know what I'm planning." He says before hanging not even letting me answer.

Fuck yeah I know what he's planning.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I sit there in front of the door like a...pet. Waiting for its owner.

I sigh at the thought.

"Am i really that crazy for him?" I talk to my self.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring. I look around for my phone and check on the belt which he asked me to place on my bedside.

As i eagerly go to open the door I suddenly stop in my path, i just froze. I couldn't breathe anymore. Not even a small hitch. What was happening to me?

Why couldn't I breathe?

I want to breathe.

I want to be safe.

I stare at the reflection from the glass door of the backyard.

Jimin.

I look through the peep hole and find no one to be there. But who's ringing the door bell?

I reach in my pocket to get my phone.

I let out a low, "shit." As I remembered my phone was in my car as Jimin ordered me to do.

Trembling I slowly walks away from Jimin's sight who is just standing behind the door watching my every movement.

I knew it. I knew it! I knew I was getting myself into something horrible! I was so sex hungry I couldn't hold back like an idiot!

I grab my keys as I suddenly feel a handle wrap around my waist and the other cover my mouth.

In seconds I'm left unconscious.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Just let me love you~"
"Let me love let me love you~"

I hear a voice hum as I'm slowly gaining my consciousness trying not to make it obvious. Trying to make out my surroundings I slightly wince from an extreme pain on my wrist alerting Jimin.

Jimin? Wait is that...

I watch as the man flipping a smooth sharp knife in his hand as he watches me in lust.

"When you see me." He walks towards me serenading my ears aswell as terrifying me, "When you touch me." Jimin whispers the 'touch me'.

He lightly grazes the knife on my neck and to my breasts.

"You wanted me so bad right?" He asks me.

I just stare at him as my eyes fill with tears.

"Now you see, you've got me obsessed with you baby." He laughs.