Micheal Afton

(9 months later)

William's POV:

As I drove back from work, my phone rang. Clara's calling. I thought to myself. "hi dear, what's wrong?" I asked as I turned on the call. "Will, hurry home, NOW!" came a loud scream of pain. "What's wrong?" I asked alarmed. But before I noticed, the call was ended. I sped towards the apartment, ran inside, and opened the door. I didn't even care about my shoes. "Clara!" I called out. "Will!" came a cry from the bedroom. I ran and rushed inside. Clara was crying in pain, on the floor. I ran next to her, scooping her up. "Will, the baby" she whispered in pain with tears on her face. I held her close, ran out of the apartment holding her carefully. Quickly and softly placing her in the car, I jumped inside and sped to the hospital. I ran inside the hospital holding her. "Doctors!" I called out. They quickly looked, and sped towards us. "she's about to deliver." I said firmly. "We'll take care of her," said a young girl that appeared to be a doctor. I handed Clara carefully on a bed. The doctor and some nurses took her into a room, rushing. After some time, I called Henry. "Hey Will," Henry said when he answered the call. "Hi Hen" I responded. "Are you alright, you sound stressed," he said. "A little" I answered. "Why what's up?" he asked. "Clara's delivering" I started. "I'm just stressed, what if I'll be a horrible father?" I finished. "Will, trust me on this, when you just take one look at them you'll give all your love to them in any way," said Henry with a calm voice. Just then, came a giggle in the background. It was Charlotte. "Well, I gotta go, I need to make some food for Charlie," he said with a warm laugh. "Alright, thanks Hen" I replied and ended the call. "William Afton?" a nurse called. "that's me," I responded. "Mrs. Afton is wanted to see you." the nurse said, pointing the way to the room. "Alright thank you" I replied, walking to the room. I opened the door and came inside. "Will," Clara said with a soft voice, and a little child in her arms. I smiled warmly and sat down close. "Hold him" she offered. I took a hold of him, he was adorable. "He looks like me," I said with my eyes watering. "What will we name him?" I asked quietly. "I was thinking about Micheal" she answered. "heh that's a perfect name for our son," I said. "Micheal Afton," I said smiling and looking at my son. He slowly opened his eyes. And reached out his hand, I took hold of his small fragile hand. "welcome to the world Mikey~!" I said softly.