~Twenty eight~

Image above is Ire Bello

IRE'S POV

"Hey babe" I called following him while begging and following him to his office in the gym. Lanre was really mad that Bimpe caused a scene, and I'm equally mad at myself.

"Ire why would you do that...No matter what Chloe said, I really don't think it should get to you...You told me that I should introduce her to you, you said I should post pictures on my social media and I did...Ire what more should I do for you to trust me"

"But baby I trust you" Coming closer to him and wrapping my arms round his neck. He still looks flawless when he's mad.

He threw his gaze to the other side not wanting to make contact with my eyes, "Ire can you please leave...I'll talk to you later"

I immediately looked up at him, shocked.

He left the office banging the door behind him making me flinch. I didn't know what to do, breaking down with tears as I poured myself a glass of whiskey I saw on his office table.

I know I screwed but isn't he being too harsh right now, not that the Chloe girl had bruises on her body. Well maybe some scratches and blisters and a broken nail....But it wasn't me that beat her up, and you guys know Bimpe could be violent.

Gulping the second glass, I stood up and left the gym building, seeing Lanre with Chloe cleaning a bruise on her knee. I just walked out trying hard to stop the tears that were threatening to pour down. I meet Bimpe outside and I shoot her a glare.

"Watin?"

"What do you mean by 'watin?'....Bimpe you should have as well not caused a scene in there...I told you to chill"

"Abeg Ire no start, that bitch was threatening you to your face...She even told you not to be offended when she takes Lanre, please don't start preaching for me....I wasn't even done with her"

"Bimpe learn to control yourself!...I don't care about all those nonsense she was blabbing in there!"I yelled

"Sorry, so what did Lanre say?"

"He's not happy and he asked me to leave that he'll talk to me later...He's really disappointed" My heart sinking

Bimpe pulled me for a cuddle as I begin to cry on her shoulder, "It's going to be fine"

"I hope so"

We order a bolt ride then returned back home with a space of one hour. The little makeup I applied was ruined with the constantly crying.

Walking in I meet my mom on the couch reading a novel and I just walk pass her, I don't want her to see how ruined my face was.

"Ahh, Ireola...Kilo sele" Mom said making me halt on my tracks, I turned to her and premium tears begin to pour down my cheeks.

"Mommy" Going over to her, leaning my bead on her breasts

"What happened...Kini!?"

"Lanre" I mumbled

"Lanre...Ireola Kilode?...Ahh, ṣe o breakup!!"

"No mom, we had a little misunderstanding and I was kinda the person that screwed things up...I've never seen Lanre that mad at me"

"Wo Ireola, stop crying joohr...I've always been talking to you now look, you're crying...Wo where is my phone lemme call him"

I raise my head and look at her, "Call who?"

"Lanre naa, he need to reconcile with you....Ahbi beko, be crying like somebody that has been diagnosed with Corona"

"Mom please don't call him, I can handle it...We'll just exchange apologizes and were good, please mom don't get involved"

"Ireola if you come back crying to me...You know me na, emi yoo lu oju rẹ"(I will slap your face)

"I just hope he calls mom"

"Wo, don't worry....Oya explain this film... ọpọlọpọ fẹnuko, I don't even understand why small children like this will me dating...Kosi home training...The film is just giving me headache" (plenty kiss)

And I will have a much larger headache if I remain here

"Eem, mom just change the channel...I need to go rest my head upstairs" I said pulling away from her and walking towards the stairs.

"Ehhh, Ireola" She called, making me turn in response, "Yes"

"You're making dinner tonight....Tobi made rice the other time and she's always returning home tired"

"Ok..I'll do it then" I sighed, going up the stairs.

"o dara ohh...Don't cry again... O n ba oju rẹ jẹ" (it's spoiling your face)

--------------------------------------------

I'm curled up in my bed looking at all the pictures that Lanre and I snapped today. He captioned the post, #worldsbestbae and I really thought its sweet of him to think of me as world's best.

"Ire can you leave....I'll talk to you later"

Those words came filling my head and I couldn't hold back those tears. I'm super emotional .

It was evening and Bimpe was sleeping while I still stuck to my bed still thinking about everything. That Chloe girl just wants to make me puke!!!!!!

My bedroom door opens slightly and Tobi pops her head, "Ire someone's here to see you"

"Who?"

"Lanre"

I nod then climb out my bed, slipping into my flip flops and leaving my room. I take my time and walk outside to see Lanre.

"Hey" I say dryly

"Hey babe" taking my hand while I just frown at him and stick my nose up, "I'm sorry"

"Me too" Pouting with those poppy dog eyes I know he couldn't resist

"Babe you know I love you and I can't stay mad at you for long but Ire you really disappointed me...I thought____"

"_____I know, I should have known better than to listen to Chloe and let her words get to me"

"Yes and you should really work on Bimpe...That girl scattered her face"

We both laughed, that girl is really something. "I trust you Lanre and I know that you love me and you're not leaving me for that brown skin girl"

"You know I prefer your sexy caramel skin color" Pulling me closer to him, his hands are griping my tiny waist.

"Please don't tell me to leave your office again...I cried my eyes out" pouting my mouth in a cute way

"Aww, baby..I promise I will never, now I feel terrible that you cried....You know I can't bear to see you sad...Please" Cupping my face with his hands and piercing his eyes into mine

"So whats in the bag" referring to the bag he was carrying

"Ohw I bought shawarma and chocolates for you...Like an apology gift"

"Wow, my doctor is buying me junkie food"

"Your doctor loves you and would do anything for you" Pulling me for a deep and passionate kiss.

I love him

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Till next time

Soo, whose POV do you guys want next????