No game no life Sora x reader (lemon)

~***Lemon***~

If you are uncomfortable please skippp.

Ever since (Y/n) saw him falling out of the sky, he gained her interest despite her being the most antisocial person that ever walked on this planet. Every time she played a game, she would always wear a cloak to cover her face. But, although I don't like people seeing my face, she wants him to see all of her.

That night, when the princess, Stephanie Dola, went into his room, (Y/n) couldn't stop thinking about what she wanted with him. Even though she knew there was another girl with him, from their way of interacting, she was almost 100 percent sure that they were siblings. She put her ear on the door and eavesdropped on their conversation. When the guy, who is named Sora, commanded Stephanie Dola to love him, it felt like (Y/n)'s world just shattered before it even started.

She went back to her room and started to cry while her heart ached from the pain. Even though that night she agreed with herself to forget about Sora, she started to stalk Sora for a reason she herself didn't understand. Despite the pain that she went through for a while because of him, she still wanted him.

It was easy to follow him everywhere and they didn't even know. But, once they were crowned the rulers of the Imanity, it became almost impossible to even see him in close range. But, one day, the guards left their post and it created an opening to the castle. (Y/n) walked around the castle for a few minutes and found the room that looked like the king's bedroom. She opened the door and her jaw dropped onto the floor. It was so big.

Then, the door just slammed close and she was against the door. She was trying to process the situation and the leg in between her thighs were not helping. She looked up to see Sora's face only inches away from hers. Just looking at him from this close proximity was turning her on. She could feel herself getting wet by the second.

"You've been following since I came here. Wha.." he couldn't finish his sentence when (Y/n) put her lips against his. She tried to pry his mouth open with her tongue and he quickly allowed her tongue to roam around in his wet cavern. He pulled away and there was a string of saliva linking their two mouths.

"Don't worry, Shiro isn't here. We can be as loud as we want" he whispered into her ear.

He stripped himself and (Y/n) from their restrictive clothing and started to suck on her hard and erotic buds. Once he was bored with them, he turned her around and started teasing her dripping wet womanhood making her pout and moan for him to stop it. Instead of stopping, he thrusted right outside of her throbbing flower. The friction made her feel so hot. Without any warning, she cummed onto his manhood.

"Did I say you could cum?" Sora said in a threatening voice that made her feel turned on again, "Guess I need to punish you."

He pulled her to the bed and threw her on it. He kissed, nibbled and sucked on her collarbone making her make lewd sounds and leaving marks on her. While she was distracted that Sora was doing all that, he slammed into her. Tears left her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. He didn't wait for her to be adjusted to his size and just continued to thrust into her harder and faster.

After a moan of warning from both of them, (Y/n) cummed onto him the second time while Sora pulled out and released onto her stomach.

Just then, the door to the room opened and it revealed Shiro, Stephanie Dola and Jibril. The princess screamed and her head burst into smoke while both Shiro and Jibril just smirked at each other and gave a thumbs up to Sora.

(Y/n) wanted to die out of embarrassment. She frowned at Sora and he just grinned at her. (Y/n) turned her head away to not look at the deceiving guy but he pulled her chin to look into her (e/c) eyes. Noticing that her eyes were still filled with defiance, he connected their lips into an innocent kiss.

He then pulled away and said, "You're mine now."