Attack on titan Levi Ackerman x reader (lemon & angst)

"Idiot, Levi. Taking it out on me," (Y/n) mumbled to herself while walking.

Even though she has been with Levi the longest than everyone other than Erwin, he doesn't appreciate her. Everytime she tries to get close, she would get pushed back further than where she started. Thinking about all this made her feel depressed and she sighed heavily gaining the attention of the cadets.

(Y/n) was famous for her outgoing personality and the cadets prefered her to the rest of the seniors. But, she noticed that ever since she started to hang out with cadets Eren, Armin, Mikasa and Jean, Levi became even more harsh toward her. At first she thought he was just jealous that she isn't 'talking' to him as much as before but after today's incident, she was sure that Levi hated her guts.

It was possible that he hated her because of what happened a few years ago. That time, she accidentally found out about the deaths of Levi's two best friends that made him that way. After she confessed to him about her discovery, he treated her worse than a dirty kid. Despite that, she still tried to close the gap between them. The fact that she still tried to get close despite being pushed away so many times is not because of her obligation to be nice to her superiors but she really wanted to get along with him for some inexplicable reason.

Despite being 99.9% sure that he hated her, she wanted to hear him say it to her face even if it may hurt her. That was why, that evening, after training with the cadets, she went straight to Levi and asked, "Erhh..Levi..?"

He turned and glared at her with a stern face he only reserved for her. "What? Don't waste my time. Get on with it!," he shouted in her face.

If not for the resolve she made, she would have already apologized and ran away. "Why do you hate me so much?"

He laughed and then shouted, "Why do you need to know?! I hate your f...... guts!" After shouting that into her face, he made his way back to his office.

(Y/n) fell onto the grass and put her face into her hands. Despite already expecting him to say that, her heart ached and tears started to flow down her red cheeks. It felt like her entire body stopped working. Air stopped flowing. Forgetting how to breath. Death. That's what she wants. The pain started to become unbearable. She stood up with a tear stained face and quickly walked back towards her room. Despite the glances she was given while passing people, her only thought laid on the knife that she kept under her pillow.

As she reached her room and took the knife in her small hands, her entire body started to shake. She couldn't take it anymore, it was getting too painful. Even the air made her feel like she couldn't breath. As she started to cut her arms, the pain slowly faded away and the pain she felt on her arms felt good. Blood started to drip onto her bed sheets and floor staining it red. Even when she could feel that her life was slowly draining out of her, she continued cutting. Once more, two more, "(Y/n) are you in there?" a voice asked from outside her room.

She snapped out of her trance and quickly put away the knife and answered the person. When the person told her that Levi wanted to talk to her, her heart throbbed for a few seconds then started to sting harder than before. She wasn't ready to face Levi yet but knew it could be about the upcoming expedition outside of the walls. She wiped off the blood on her hands and slowly walked to Levi's room. Every step she took was filled with dread as her heart continued to throb and sting at the same time. When she passed a few cadets, she overheard them talking about how when liking a person, they are making themselves vulnerable and would get hurt easily. That was when she realised her unknown reason for wanting to be Levi's 'friend' was actually because she liked him.

When she thought of that, she was already in front of Levi's room. Tears started to threaten to come out and flow uncontrollably but she already knocked on the door and was halfway opening it. As she faced Levi, his face was stern but not like his usual stern face; it looked more ... caring? He asked her to come nearer and when he looked up from his seat to look at her, his face was one of shock. Her usual cheery self now looked depressed with her puffy and red rimmed eyes.

Then, a patch of red on her shirt caught his attention. He started to panic and then walked up to her and took her by the shoulders and hugged her tight. "I..I.I'm sorry, (Y/n). Please don't hurt yourself. I love you. Please. Don't leave me," he said as his usual strict demeanour started to crumble. With the sudden affection from the one she loves, she broke down and, finally after years of sadness that was kept within her, she let it all out. Before coming to the survey corps, her family was living in the peaceful woods until one day, somehow, someone came and took her entire family onto the walls and pushed them all down. He made (Y/n) watch as her family one by one gets eaten by the disgusting creatures. She could see blood splattered and staining the ground even though it was very far away from her. As if the person wanted her to suffer, he let her live on with the guilt that she couldn't save her loved ones. This guilt made her feel that she doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone.

She never actually felt like she could love anyone but Levi changed that. He changed her. Making her able to let her high walls fall and let him in to change her.

Levi pulled away from the hug and started to kiss her with burning passion. (Y/n) melted into the heavenly kiss and kissed back with the same passion he was giving her. They quickly stripped to nothing and moved to the wooden bed. (Y/n) pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She leaned down and started to lick and suck all the way down to his crotch area. She teased him by licking the tip and the surrounding area. She could feel him getting frustrated and just smirked at the great and powerful Levi looking so helpless. When he saw her smirk, he pulled her up and pushed her back onto the bed.

He placed his manhood right outside her flower in between her thighs and started to thrust hard and fast. She dared to tease him? He'll repay the favour ten fold. (Y/n) threw her head back in bliss and the moans flowed out of her mouth like music to his ears. Hearing her, he got even harder and started to pound into her. When he released his load before (Y/n), he stopped and did not allow (Y/n) to release hers.

She turned him around, slowly inserted him into her throbbing womanhood. She started to ride him letting moans freely flow out of her cute little mouth. Levi then placed his hands on her hips to help her get deeper. He hit her spot and she was moaning much louder than before. They both could feel their end nearing and after one last thrust, they both cummed on each other. They flopped beside each other and hugged each other to sleep.

The next day, the rays of the sun shone through the curtains. It looked so beautiful just like (Y/n). But, the first thing Levi saw when he woke up was (Y/n)'s pale face. This made him panic. When he climbed out of bed, he saw the entire bed covered in blood. Her wrists. It came from the place she slitted the night before. He walked backwards until his back hit the wall and he slid down onto the cold ground.

"No..no..no..NO NO!" he shouted in disbelief.

He was finally able to tell her his feelings and this happened? Why? Why do these things keep happening to him? He couldn't bear to live in this cold and cruel world without her. But he would live for her and continue living for her. Even if it may hurt him over and over again, his love for her would never change.

He covered her in his bed sheets and carried her out to the field behind their training place; her favourite spot. He called all their team members to get a funeral ready for her. It all went smoothly but the flame in his heart continuously burned and it would not go out for years to come. For her sake...