1 | Johnny Lawrence

❀

you and johnny lawrence have always had some sort of tension whenever you were in the same room together. why? because he obviously liked you a lot. sure, he was really attractive but you weren't that easy to win over. he's been trying to get you to go out with him but it's always been a hard no from you.

one day you decided to drop by one of your friends' karate class because he's been convincing you to take karate too. at first you were a bit hesitant because you knew johnny would be there, but you went anyway.

when you got to the dojo, you immediately saw johnny leading the drills. you thought he looked so attractive with that black headband and that badass stance of his, but of course you would never actually admit it. you couldn't help but smirk at how he looked. you caught his attention too and he decided to do better and look more badass to impress you even though you didn't notice.

"great job today. still not convinced to join but i have to admit today's session was pretty cool." you told your friend as you handed him his water bottle.

"how about we get johnny to convince you. what about then?" your friend chuckled.

"oh piss off, man." you chuckled as you shoved him a bit.

"no kidding. what if we get johnny to invite you, what would you say?" he asked.

you thought about it for a split second. obviously, doing karate had its pros and cons. plus, you'd have to run it with your parents first. in the end you said,

"i'd tell him i'd have to reconsider."

"but would you reconsider going out on a date with me sometime?"

you knew that voice all too well. your friend had a mischievous smirk on his face as your whole body tensed up. you pulled a shy smile as you turned around to see the blond muscular boy standing behind you.

but you were a young lady with utmost confidence. now was not the time to show that you can be so easily toppled by a guy—especially not if that guy was johnny lawrence.

"if you stopped being a dick then maybe i would." you played.

"deal." he smirked back.