UWMA

PLEASE READ:

• This book is a work of fanfiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Plagiarism such as uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means—including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise—without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

╔═══════════════╗

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN | JJK FF

©Nocturnal Armys

All Rights Reserved

09.21.20

╚═══════════════╝

This book may contain profanities and mild mentions of death and other elements of harm. And lots of drama.
Read at your own risk.

“Will you do one last thing for me? Be happy.”

Sol and Luna had always been together since they settled down beside each other's incubators. Both were enamored with the interstellar realm, either observing the stars at night with their telescope when they camp outside the backyard between their neighboring houses or talking about the phases of the moon during the day. It had always been them, only them, who can truly understand one another. Everybody thought they were meant to be. The loving couple thought so, too.

However, they weren't.

Three years flew by and Luna was still a comatose patient in Hillcrest Hospital. Although devastated, Sol didn't want to let her go so easily and was willing to wait until she wakes, even going as far as to deny the idea of a possible budding romance.

But when Luna appears right before his very own eyes as an astral body and tells him to do the complete opposite of his plans, what will become of him and the string of hope he had been desperately holding onto?

━━━━━━━

Hi, loves! Thank you for participating in the voting period! “Until We Meet Again” has been chosen as the next story we will focus on and publish very soon! We will do our utmost efforts to make you guys proud! As always, stay safe!

Sincerely,

NocturnalArmys♡