CHAPTER 5: Mind Tricked

*sorry for the wait*

*NEXT DAY/Y/N'S POV*

You finally come back to class, looking at everyone.

Mina: "Y/n!?"
Ura: "Is that really you?!"

You smile and hug them both.

Midoriya: "We missed you!"

You look over at Bakugo as he stares at you, you see his eyes light up, but he immediately looks away.

Bakugo: "Tsk.. Who cares."

You felt taken aback. You just look down and walk to your desk. Once you take your seat, Midoriya sits next to you.

Midoriya: "It's okay. He doesn't wanna show it."
"Show what..?" You turn your head, confused.
Midoriya: "Oh. He really missed you when you were gone."
"Bakugo? Him..? Wow, that sucks."

*LEAGUE OF VILLIANS"

Shigaraki: "When are you going to save my daughter?"
All For One: "Just wait Shigaraki, I want that blonde guy to suffer for interrupting Y/n and Dabi's wedding"
Dabi: "You cared about that?"
All For One: "Quiet now."
Shigaraki: "How can we make him suffer?"
All For One: "Hes already suffering."

Atemi looks over.

Atemi: "Ohh! I know what he means!"
She gets up, laughing maniacally.
Atemi: "Everytime somebody breaks my quirk and manages to find someone who care about them 100%, the person who had my effect will end up hating the other person. I'm pretty sure there is now way to break that unless they make them love them, but that's impossible for Bakugo. He's such a meanie.."
She pours and sits back down on the ground.

*NEXT WEEK/MOVING DAY*

All Might: "Welcome! To your new dorm!"
Mr. Aizawa: "We've already discussed everything with your family, so you'll be ok to stay here."

Everyone cheers and begins to walk inside.

Mr. Aizawa: "There is a kitchen, lounging area, pool and spa, and also plenty of space to have fun.."

Everyone was in awe.

Mr. Aizawa: "Spend this whole day getting settled in."

Mina: "I love this!"

The girls went up to their floor, while the guys stayed on the first floor, grabbing all the boxes.

Y/n: "Omg!!! My room looks so big!"
Momo: "It's the size as my closet at home, but it'll work."
Mina: "Ack!! i'm so excited."

All the girls started to set up their rooms.

*later that day*

Everyone finishes packing, we all headed to the ground floor, seeing all the guys there. Bakugo was isolated from the group.

Mina: "Soooo~ us girls have been thinking.."
Hagakure: "We wanna do a room contest!"
Uraraka: "Yes! We want to show everyone's room and rate it, whoever us girls vote is the best, they win!"
Mineta: "Win why..? a night with the ladies??"

The girls laughed and shook their heads.

Asui: "It'll just help us get closer."

Everyone else agreed and we started. Once we finished the first floor (obviously skipping Mineta bc he's scary), they all head to the second floor.

While starting the third room, Bakugo left to go into his room. His room was on the second floor. We continued on and reached his room.

Mina: "Lets skip his."
"He wouldn't mind if i went it, you guys continue."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"It's not like that! Now goooo~"

The rest immediately headed to the next room which was Todoroki. You heard the girls squeal in awe. You slightly laugh and turn the knob to Bakugo's room. You slowly open it, revealing Bakugo. He was sitting on his bed, looking around his room. He stopped once he spotted you.

Bakugo: "What are you doing here?"

You close the door behind you as you set foot inside.

"Your room is plain."
Bakugo: "Was that really necessary."
"Yeah. Why else would I have said it."

Bakugo looks at you, waiting for an answer.

"Fine. I'm in this stupid room bc i felt like it. Is that so hard to understand?"
Bakugo: "My room isn't stupid! Just not decorated."
"I don't care. You're boring. I'm gonna go"

You walk out the door, realizing everything you said. Oh my god! I should apologize! Why did I say any of that!? That's not what i meant to say... Why the heck was I saying that, but thinking the complete opposite.. no i don't hate him!

BAKUGO'S POV

Why was she so harsh to me? That's so unlike her. It's getting on my nerves. She isn't like that and i know it. Something is going on, and I bet it's my fault. Ugh, I'll just ignore this and head to bed. They better shut that stupid fangirljng.

Y/N'S POV

You were walking until you ran into the rest of them.

Mina: "We've been waiting!"
"Oh right sorry."

You head over and sit on the couch, next to Kiri. They announced the winner, everyone was really happy that we got to get to know everyone better, but you didn't smile as much. You were still confused on why you said that. I would never say such a thing.. especially not to Bakugo..

*Im sorry that this was short, i was in a rush, i'll try posting part 6 tomorrow!*