CHAPTER 6: Fulfilled Moments

*THE NEXT DAY*

You woke up, feeling extra tired. You get out of bed, changing into your school uniform. Once you've finished getting ready, you started to brush your hair out.

You hear your phone buzz. You pick it up, noticing a notification from Mina.

 You pick it up, noticing a notification from Mina

sometimes, i can't understand her..

You laugh it off and finished up. You head down to the lounge room, seeing all the girls laughing.

Ura: "Y/n!!"
Mina: "Finally! It was getting boring without you!"
Momo: "Excuseee me!?"

You all laugh together. As soon as you sat down besides Momo, you all began to talk.

A few minutes later, the guys began to come down. You see Bakugo and immediately turn away.

"I'm gonna head to the restroom before class.."

You get up and started to walk away from the crowd. You were followed by Bakugo. As you both reach the restroom, he pulls you back.

Bakugo: "Why."

You push him away.

"What do you want?" You say in a cold tone.
Bakugo: "Stop this. It isn't you"
"How can you tell me?! You don't know me."
Bakugo: "What?! Don't even extra."
"You treat me like some princess, and you always ruin it with your temper!"
Bakugo: "I do not."
"Just get away from me. You'll probably kill me if you get too close. You always explode whenever you feel the need."

Bakugo stares at you in confusion. You walk past him, hitting his shoulder on purpose.

You made it back with the class, feeling relieved.

wait... You cover your mouth with both hands.

WHY ON EARTH DID I JUST SAY THAT?! WHY WAS I SO HARSH!?

Mina: "You ok Y/n? You don't look so good..?"
"I'm fine, just a small headache"
Ura: "Maybe just sit down for a bit"

You rest for a couple of minutes before having to head back to the school.

Once you've sat down in your desk, you felt a chill down your spine. You begin to sweat. Mr. Aizawa walks in the classroom, talking to everyone about the upcoming assignments. You barely heard a word, you were so zoned out, all the sounds around you were gone. It was silent.

Mr. Aizawa: "Y/n.... Y/n... Y/N!"

You snap out of it, dripping in sweat.

"Yeah..?"

Mr. Aizawa: "Focus. This is important, it'll help save lives in the future."

You nod and look down, using your finger to imagine drawing something on the desk. You slowly get out of your seat. Your mind was all fuzzy, so you didn't really know what was happening.