ϟ 21 ϟ

donghyuck woke up after a long night of sleep.

with his eyes still closed, he moved his head on the pillow in an attempt to get a cooler place, however, the thing he laid his head on felt nothing like a pillow.

he opened his eyes immediately and backed away, almost falling from the bed, when he saw someone sleeping peacefully next to him.

rubbing his eyes a bit to make sure he was seeing the right thing, donghyuck looked carefully at the boy's features noticing it was his boyfriend.

he must have fallen asleep while cuddling donghyuck to sleep. and that caused him to sleepover, in donghyuck's bed.

donghyuck used his hand to caress mark's face, brushing his bangs softly, and playing with his face piercings.

he jumped lightly when someone nocked on his door.

"your friends are coming to have a talk with you in an hour. you better be ready." his mother said without opening the door.

once donghyuck heard the sound of her footsteps dying, he got back to caressing mark's face, this time falling from the bed when he met eyes with mark.

"ouch..." he mumbled, rubbing his butt.

"are you okay, baby boy?"

donghyuck nodded before lying back on the bed.

"i had a really good night." mark smiled, passing his arms around donghyuck's body and gluing it to his.

"i did too." donghyuck said, earning a small peck on his lips.

"you fell asleep yesterday night?" donghyuck asked.

"i was about to leave when you got all clingy to the point you begged me to stay for the night. and you were too cute to resist."

donghyuck blushed. so, mark had stayed because he had asked it...

how much he loved this man.

"your friends are coming soon." mark spoke.

"yeah." donghyuck responded. "they will surely ask me about you..."

"my friends will too."

yesterday night, mark had told donghyuck about him telling his friends they were in a relationship.

donghyuck was happy mark told his friends, because that meant the relationship really was important in his heart, if he knew they could hate him for it.

"i should get ready." donghyuck said.

"yeah, and i should go back to the dorm."

donghyuck nodded, getting up from the bed.

"will you come back tonight?" he asked, seeing mark opening the window.

"of course, i will. i can't live a day without seeing your pretty face, baby boy."