All my memories were up in flames.

EunKyung POV

He simply left. After saying words which had such immense power.

He left? I limped towards the mirror and looked at my back. The bandages ripped open and I had a few shards of glass in my back. The bandages ripped when I tried to punch him itself, But I wasn't dumb enough to wince.

Luckily the glass didn't hit any of the important places. I tried to reach back and pull them out but whenever I stretched my arms. The glass moved and I felt like I was being burned all over again. 

Oof.

I heard soft thudding in the corridor and assumed it was probably someone coming. I turned around and faced the door. Jungkook stood there looking at me.

 I looked at him and waved my arms in the air and winced at the same time,"Wut?" I asked.

 He pointed towards the reflection in the mirror and said, "I'll pull those out for you"

I looked at him and said,

 "Gguk touch me and you'll lose a finger. I'm not playing. I'm telling you I can do it myself."

 I know I said I can do it but honestly my whole back is on fire. And I don't exactly know where the glass is.

I sighed and looked at him and tiled my head, "You know what...I do need something from you...go get me some salt and tweezers" His face was beyond comical. He nodded and left. I took a deep breath and held it. 

I reached my hand towards the closest shard and slowly pulled it out. I released the breath as I was pulling it out. Honestly, when you work alone you kinda get used to doing all your shit by yourself.

He returned with the stuff and handed it to me.

I looked at him and said, "You're gonna wanna look away for this one." 

Before he could question it. I dumped the salt on my back. It stung my whole back, but because of the glass shards being more recent it stung more over there, and on top of that salt is an antiseptic. Tears pooled in my eyes from the pain.

He quickly turned away and yelled, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!"

I chuckled and said, "I told you to look away."

I took the tweezers and slowly pulled out the shards, one by one, thankfully nothing got stuck under my skin. I hissed and rolled my back. Tears streaming down my face. I cracked my neck and told Jungkook he could turn back around.

I looked at Jungkook and said,"I'll be leaving."

He walked up to me and held my wrist, "You can't leave, you're part of Bangtan. I heard Namjoon Hyung say that." 

My eye twitched I glared at him and said, "Harlow works alone."

I ripped my hand away from him and walked away.

I heard him scoff and say, "That's why Eunkyung's alone too."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, "EunKyung's alone because she was betrayed. Don't talk about something you don't know."

I turned around and walked and he had the audacity to yell,"Your brothers death or your abuse is not your fault!"

I couldn't hold it in.

 It reminded me of how weak and useless I was as MyungDae lost his life.

Or how stupid I was needing MyungDae to save me from our own parents.

I remembered of weak I actually was.

And I needed to prove myself wrong. 

 I was standing is the middle of their corridor in a tattered shirt. I turned back I had enough. I stomped up to him and looked him in the eyes, and slapped him across the face.