Googie, You here!

Seokjin POV

I left the infirmary feeling amazing. That's the most submissive she's been while she's big. I remember what Namjoon did, I go looking for him. I simply get annoyed and call him through my phone.

Seokjin: Yooo~ Namjoon, collect everyone and gather in the living room.

Namjoon: Okay, but like why tho?

Seokjin: Bruh, just listen.

I cut the call before he could reply and sat on the couch in the living room. I waited until everyone filed into the room. Namjoon sat beside me and everyone else sat around him. I stifled my laughter and said,"Namjoon, how did Eunkyung get away that night? you never really mentioned it properly."

Namjoon groaned and said,

"Ugh! You found out, fine~, I'll tell you. So If you remember she was little that night-" He paused, letting all of us collect our memories from that night. After all of us nodded he continued,

"Well she said that she wanted to cuddle me, and was constantly pulling on my leg, I was pissed and I pushed her, I didn't mean to fucking yeet her across the room. Then she passed out 'cuz she hit her head. Then I panicked, Then I lowered her through my balcony to the floor outside. I went outside and left her in the tree line."

I burst out laughing from his confession. I looked at everyone, on the verge of tears.

"Damn, Namjoon hyung is like a dog who doesn't know he's not a puppy anymore, how do you not your own strength?" Jungkook exclaimed. The tip of Namjoon's ears went red from embarrassment.

I looked at the time and noticed that it was soon time for dinner. I pointed at Hoseok and said,"You're going to pick up food this time, I went last time." He groaned and was about to argue, albeit I cut him off,"Not up for debate Hoseok, I went yesterday it's your turn today, we share chores in this house!"

He rolled his eyes and left. I relaxed on the couch, picking the remote and browsing through the channels. Yoongi ended up snatching the remote from me. I simply smiled at him, and continued looking at the screen.

"Damn these guys are everywhere!" Yoongi commented looking at the screen pointing at us on the news channel. I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed. A few minutes later the main door clicked open and Hoseok walked in.

Yoongi looked a him and yelled,"What the fuck!" I looked at him weirdly and made a hand motion, signalling the official 'TF! IS WRONG WITH YOU!' look.

He looked at me and said,"I forgot that we were Bangtan, for a second."

I made eye contact with Yoongi while he was questioning his whole existence. "Why? Why is he like this?" I thought to myself.

I looked at the time and realized it was time to wake Eunkyung up. I yelled for Jungkook and told him to go get her. He nodded and went towards the infirmary.

Jungkook POV

I dragged myself to the infirmary and knocked on the door. 

No response.

I groaned and walked inside, and there she was, laying on the bed peacefully, looking all cute swaddled up. 

"You can't feel like this Jungkook!" I scolded myself.

I poked her shoulder and waited for her to get up. She barely even noticed. I crouched beside her bed and poked her cheeks. She slowly stirred awake and smiled at me. 

"Googie, You here!"She yelled at me.

I flinched in shock and smiled at her."Googie'sh bunny shmiwe ish cuthe" She babbled on.