Part 1

First part.
* Beep beep beep *
I reach over to stop my alarm clock.
Great. Another normal and boring day.
I thought to myself.

I get up and start walking to my dresser full of my clothes. I pick out a merchandise Fall out boy t-shirt, a plaid shirt to go with it, black ripped skinny jeans and black and white converse.

I hop in the shower; known that I still have an hour before school. After my shower I put on my everyday makeup, eyeliner and a little bit of mascara, and some consoler to hide my flaws.

"Y/n. It's almost time to go to school, hurry up!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs.

My mother is considered cool to my friends, she's always funny and let's me do stuff but not like drugs and stuff. She's really awesome though.

We always joke around also.
"Yes I'm coming!"
I quickly finish my makeup, grab my iPhone and backpack and run downstairs.

"Aw. Cute shirt" she said sarcastically looking at her plaid shirt that I had on I gave her a big smile, cause I know it was hers and walked down the rest of the stairs

"Oh yeah. I need you to drive me to school" I take a bite of my apple.

"And why is that?" My mother looked up at me from her phone.

"Well. I kind of missed the bus" I said looking out the window as the bus passed by.

I looked back at my mom and she sighed and I gave her a another big smile.

We both walk out the door to the car, as we started backing up she looked at me.

"This isn't happening everyday" she said for the first time.

"Well maybe if you bought me a long board then I won't make you take me to school everyday." I mocked her in her tone of voice.

"Or maybe you just take the bus" she quickly said back.

"Or maybe you just buy me a long board." We both laugh.

"Fine." She said pitching my cheek.
// skipping until first class.

So I know some of you's are here to read the Magcon imagine, but I'll be posting that soon I'm still working on it. So donut worry♡
-trenn!