Part 2♡

Second part.
"Did you see the new guys?" My girly girl best friend Bethany said

moving her head up to point out the new boys to our school.
"Their pretty sexy if you ask me." Bella, my other best friend.

Said checking them out from the distance.
"Hey I heard they had a band together?" Cassidy, another best friend. Said looking at Bethany.

"Don't look at me, I don't know" Beth said giggled and held on to Cassidy's arm with her arm.

We all started laughing catching the boys attention, we all made eye contact making it extremely awkward but Bella broke it.

"You guys are attractive!" She said as we walked by. We all giggled looking at her.

"Omg Bella!" I said and laughed hitting her arm then grabbing it.

"You find every boy attractive, Bella." Cassidy said laughing and grabbing her other arm. We all started laughing until we made it to my class room.

"My stop." I said made a sad face looking at the girls.

"See you later boo" Bethany said letting go of my arm also making a sad face.

"Text me if you make it through this living hell" Cassidy said looking inside, I have the hardest class out of all of them.

"Well do." I said walking in. They all walked of as I made my way to my sit. I pull out my homework that I did from last night,

then I pull out my book that I was reading; known that I still have time to spare before the teacher starts his lesson.

I was reading until I heard the teacher talking. And he was introducing us to the new boys.

"Mikey" he said pointing at the cute boy with red messy hair, he had pink plump lips and eyebrows on fleek.

"Luke" this one was taller the other boys. He had these blue eyes that were just so hot, dirty blonde hair that was sticked up. And a cute little dimple.

"Ashton" this one had goldish blonde long but short curly hair, and dimples and hazel eyes that made me blush for some reason.

"And Calum" I looked at him and bit my lower lip. He was gorgeous, he had perfect hair, perfect tattoo's on his arm. Perfectly craved lips. Basically everything of him was perfect.

I was still checking him out until I catched his eyes, he winked at me and that's when I snapped out of it.

I looked back down at my book and tried to continue but I couldn't, these boys that were in my class made me feel like I had be perfect.

I felt somebody sit with me and I looked over and it was the boy who was names 'Calum.'

I shut my book and put it back in my bag, I'm always shy so I really didn't want to talk, but I didn't want it to be awkward when he always sits with me.

So I turn to him and introduce my self. "I'm y/n" I said looking at him then looking back at the board.

"Well I would say I'm Calum, but you already know that" he said and lightly laughed. I only smile, cause I know I have a funny laugh and I don't want to mess things up.

I know it's short, but I'll make the 3rd one longer. Thanks so much for reading. I'll be posting every Monday's 😚♡ I'm feeling kind of sick also so sorry 😫
-trenn