the night

Lando: Good evening, darling. How are you? How's the nose?

Y/N: Lando! Hi... I'm alright, it's fine. How are you? 

Lando: I'm... fine. Can I come in?

Y/N: Uhh, yeah, sure. Come in.

Lando comes into your room and looks around.

You grab his hoodie and pass it to him.

Y/N: Here, you forgot your hoodie the other night.

Lando: Keep it. I have to talk to you about something.

Y/N: Okay, well, go sit, do you want to drink something? A beer maybe or just water?

Lando: Do you have milk?

Y/N: haha, yes I do, I'll get you some.

You grab a glass of milk for Lando and some water for yourself, then Lando starts talking.

Lando: So, ehhh, I think I'm... I'm in love with you Y/N... 

Y/N: You... you do?

Lando: Yes! I thought that I knew love but from the first night that we met I felt something that I never felt before, this kind of spark, this magical feeling. It feels like... like... 

Y/N: Like it's not the gravity that's holding you in your place anymore... it's you, you are holding me in my place. But at the same time I'm feeling like... 

Lando: Like you're flying... 

Lando comes closer to you, he puts his hands on your face and he gives you the most passionate kiss that you ever had. You kiss him back and it feels like time is slowing down, you wish that this moment could hold on forever. In no-time you two are having the most passionate kiss session both of you ever had. 

Lando starts to unpop your blouse as you take off his shirt, you put your hands on his six pack and he holds your ass. He puts you against the wall and you put your hands around his neck and your legs around his middle, but then he gets a phone call. At first you both try to ignore it but then you can see the name on the screen 'Heather' you stop Lando from kissing you.

Y/N: Why is Heather calling you? Did you break up with her?

Lando: That's the problem, I tried but... I couldn't... 

Y/N: Lando, it's impossible for us to be together if you're still in a relationship with Heather, you know that!

Lando: I know, I know. I'll break up with her tomorrow.

Y/N: Really?

Lando: Yes, I promise it! And I always keep my promises! I love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too, Lando.

Lando: it's late, try to get some sleep, darling. I'll see you tomorrow again!

Y/N: can't wait! Bye, Lando!

As Lando goes away, you go get some sleep, like Lando said. The next morning you wake up with a smile on your face, you can't choose what clothes to wear so you put on lando's hoodie, then you go downstairs to get some breakfast. When you get to the breakfast table, Tom is already there.