Sick

~3 Years Later~

William's POV:

When I woke up, I kissed Clara on her forehead and slipped out of bed. I went to check on Mike, and as usual, he was sleeping all untucked and cold. I took hold of the blanket, and covered him, kissing him on his sticking-out head. I went into the kitchen and started breakfast. After some time, Clara came. "Good morning Will," she said kissing my cheek. "Morning dear" I replied. As I finished making breakfast, Mike stepped into the kitchen with sleepy eyes. "Good morning Mikey," I said with a smile, placing his breakfast on the table. "good morning papa" he responded with a sleepy smile. And he ate. I took my keys and kissed Mike and Clara good-bye. "Bye guys, I'm heading for work. "Okay, bye papa!" called out Mike. "Be careful on the road honey!" Called out Clara worried. 

Clara's POV:

 "Micheal" I called before be left the kitchen. "yes mommy?" he asked looking tired. "Are you alright, you look sick." I said concerned. "my head just hurts" he responded. I pressed my hand on Mike's forehead. It was burning hot. "I think your sick sweetie, you're going to have to stay home." I said. "do I have to..?" he asked. "yes, your sick." I answered. "Now go to the living room, I'll bring some medicine and blankets," I said. "Okay mommy" I responded heading for the living room. I grabbed some Tylenol and blankets and headed to the living room where Micheal was waiting for me. I gave him some Tylenol, and placed a blanket on him. "you can watch some TV Mikey, I need to finish some work." I explained. "okay" he responded and turned on the TV. After some hours, Micheal came up to me. "mommy my head hurts" he said with tears in his eyes. I stood from my work and gave him more Tylenol, and sat down on the couch in the living room hugging him until he fell asleep. After some time, I also drifted off to sleep. Some hours later, I woke up Micheal was still asleep. I stood up and put in down on the cough softly. I sat at my desk and finished my work. Not much later, I heard William coming inside. "I'm back" He called out. "Hello dear, how was work?" I asked with a warm smile, taking off his coat. "It was fine" I replied kissing my lips. "What's wrong with Micheal?" He asked. "He's sick" I answered. "oh, probably because he never has the blankets covering him," he said concerned. "Probably" I responded. 

1 week later

William's POV:

This time both Clara and Micheal were sick. "Here's your chicken noodle soup," I said with a chuckle handing them the bowls of soup. "thank you Will" Clara said taking the soup. After they ate the soup, I worked in my workshop a bit. Clara walked inside. "Do you need anything dear?" I asked. "Not really" she replied with a smile. I held her closely, kissing her. "Will, I'm going to get you sick," she said trying to get out of my grip. "I don't care~," I said kissing her. "anyway, Micheal is asleep," she said playing lightly with my hair. "He couldn't sleep" she finished. "Is he still sick?" I finally asked. "a little, but he's getting better." she replied.