001; i

introduction -
hey. my name is riley melani pierce , daughter of bailey rose pierce. i was born in a wealthy , pure blood family.

however , it all started going down hill when my dad passed away 2 years ago. we have managed to cope but we still struggle with the bills and such. but we're still staying strong.

i look up to my mom as she's sacrifice nearly everything for me and my twin brother , rowland gus pierce.
i guess that is pretty much all the information you will be getting.

beginning of the chapter -

" riley !! wake up ! " rowland screamed into my ears. what in the hell does he want this early in the god damm morning ?

" what , rowland ? i'm trying to sleep ! " i said as i turned away and covered my ears with my pillow.

" we got letters from Hogwarts ! do you want it or not ? " rowland said with excitement. the moment i heard him say 'Hogwarts' , i immediately shot out of bed and grabbed my letter from his hands.

" ouh my god ! we got into Hogwarts ! are you excited , row ? " i said as i started jumping on my bed from all the excitement.
rowland joins me by jumping on my bed while chanting ' we got into Hogwarts '

" what in the world is going on in here ? ouh my- get down from there both of you ! " my mom said the moment she saw us jumping on the bed.

" what in the hell are you doing ? jumping on the bed like wild monkeys. " my mom nagged. typical mothers , am i right ?

" we got into Hogwarts , mom ! " rowland and i shouted in unison. the frown on her face quickly turned into a big smile.

" i am very proud of the both of you. come here. " she said as she gave both of us a hug.

" tomorrow , we can head down to diagon alley to get all your materials. is that okay with the both of you ? " she continued. we nodded yes to her question.

the next day -

we took out the list that Hogwarts has sent us. the list provided information about what we will supplies we will be needing , where we can get it from and where we can get out money from.

we first headed to Gringotts to get the money from our vaults. we placed the money into our bags , left the vaults and got out of Gringotts. we started to get all of the books and our robes. we also got our own pets. we both got an owl. my owl's name was hayli and rowland's owl name was Owlette.

lastly , we had to get our wands.

rowlands , riley , how about you get your wands from Ollivander's Wand Shop. i'll wait outside. " mom said. we nodded and went into the shop.

" hello ? we're here to purchase our wands. " i said softly. out of the blue , ollivander came down from the ladder and looked at me.
he hurried off to one of the shelf and got a box. he went to the counter and place the box. he opened it and said

" alright. here it is , black walnut wood , phoenix feather core , 10 inches and bendy flexibility. go ahead and give it a flick. " i flicked my wrist and a glass bowl that contained sweets shattered which has startled me.

" i am so sorry. i didn't mean to do that ! " i said nervously as i quickly placed the wand back on the counter.

" do not worry. remember , the wand choose the wizard. " he quickly place the wand back into the box and went to take another wand.

" i think this one might be just it. vine wood , unicorn hair core , 11 inches and quite bendy flexibility.." he placed it in front of me as i hesitated to take it from his hands. as i held the wand in my hand , i felt a gust of wind blow the hair out of my face.

" that's it. that is the wand for you. it really is very beautiful. " he said to me.

" thanks , ollivander. how much does it cost ? " i asked.

" 7 galleons. " he replied. i handed him 7 galleons and nudged Rowland to have his turn.

after many broken shelves and broken vases , rowland finally got his wand. it was a rowan wood , ( a/n - see what i did there ? no ? yea i'm not that funny. ) dragon heartstring core , 10 inches and unyielding flexibility.

we thanked ollivander and headed out of the store.

" have you gotten everything you need ? " my mom asked.

" yup. " we both replied. we started to walk to the exit but i accidentally bumped into someone.

" ouch ! i'm so sorr- " i said before being cut off.

" argh , just watch where you're going next time. " a boy with platinum blond hair said before he walked away. i looked at all the stuff i had dropped and groaned as i started to pick it up. my mom and rowland were far in front while i was still picking up my belongings which meant that they probably did not realise i was way behind them. suddenly , a boy with brown hair and round glasses started to help me.

" ouh my god. thank you. " i looked at him and smiled. i then noticed he had a scar on his forehead.

wait ?!?!? isn't he harry potter ?

" wait , are you harry potter ? " i asked him.

" yea. that's me. how do you know me ? " he asked with a confused looked on his face.

" ouh , you're kind of famous. you know , the boy who lived. " i said. emphasising on ' the boy who lived.

" ouh yea , i forgot. uh , are you attending hogwarts ? " he asked me.

" yea , my brother and i are attending hogwarts. are you ? " i replied.

" yea , i guess i'll see you then. goodbye uh " he said dragging the word 'uh' while he placed his hand out.

" riley pierce. you can call me riley. " i said as i shaked his hand while struggling to balance all my stuff with one arm. i waved him goodbye and started to walk towards my mother and rowland

" finally. took you long enough. " rowland said as he rolled his eyes.

" shove off , rowland. you didn't even bother to help me pick my books up. " i said as i nudged him.

when we got home , i immediately placed all of my stuff in my room and layed down on my bed. i thought to myself about attending hogwarts. damm , i will be attentinding hogwarts soon ! i'm probably going to meet so many other wizards and witches. i hope it'll be a good and fun 7 years.

a/n

uh that's the first chapter. i do not really have much to say.
but i do hope u enjoy this so far.
i will try my best to update as soon as possible but i have an major examinations for the next month
so there might not be an update for about a month but let's just hope i will be able to update asap.
adios amigos <3

word count : 1169