Chapter 10

HELLO EVERYONE!

WELCOME BACK TO THIS STORY

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW PLEASE:)

ENJOY!

ONE MONTH AFTER THE PARTY INCIDENT!

CONNERS POV

As I sat on my bed while watching one of Masons tutoring videos he made for me seems I got Jack to finally persuade him to do so. I was taking notes on what he was saying because he did make math sound easy.

Now ever since the party incident I can't help but feel the pain that I caused Mason to feel that night in the sense of all I wanted him to do was talk to me or even look in my direction.

That was the worst part honestly.

The fact that he can't even look in genuine direction hurt because I wanted to see those ocean blue eyes, those soft looking and oh so full lips, and god that that porcelain skin is to die for.

All these videos do for me is make me stress miss talking to Mason and how I will not give up on him and getting him back is my only goal in life right now on top of getting into a good university.

Later that night I got a text message saying that we had an early practice tomorrow and to be at the school by 7:30 am sharp no later. With that being said, I drifted off to sleep moments later because if I didn't get enough sleep I would act and play like crap tomorrow at practice.

The next morning I woke up and got all my gear together for practice and get dressed in a pair of shorts and a plain black t-shirt and headed downstairs to pack up my backpack.

I quickly tried to escape the house without having to talk to my family cause they have all been trying to make me feel better about the whole Mason situation but what they didn't know was that it was plain old annoying and I wish they would let it stop.

Once I got to school I seen that the Junior team was here as well which shocked but also excited me because all of Mason's brothers are either on the junior team or on my team, the senior team.

I had a plan that Vic and Jack helped me come up with earlier to ask them how he was doing and see if they would also help me get back on good terms with Mason.

1 HOUR LATER

As practice was finishing up I saw that all of Mason's brothers were gathered around talking amongst each other to which made the next step of my plan easier as I now don't have to go find all of them separately.

As I approached them they all look up to see me and they start to rush the packing process of their gear so they can run away before I get there.

Too bad for them I guess because I have extremely long legs and end up running up to them not even allowing them to try and getaway.

Once there I take a deep breath and face the three pairs of eyes that are all just looking at me expressionlessly.

I think about everything that I would like to say to them and then begin to speak.

"I would like to start by saying that you all did incredibly good today at practice, "I say to which they all respond with a thank you then I continue to speak " Now, the other reason why I'm here is to talk to you about Mason. I need all of your help to get back on speaking terms with me. I will do anything at this point to hear him even so much as talk to me.

All of his brothers sit there and I wait for a response to come from all of them or at least one of the three.

I immediately start wondering if they will help me with what I'm asking them to do as I know for a fact that Mason has told them to have no contact with me whatsoever.

Shortly after the brothers talked amongst themselves and they turned back to me with hesitant faces but the next words both made me happy and shocked me all at once.

"yes," they said but then also went on to say that they weren't doing it for me and that they were doing it for Mason as ever since he decided to start ignoring me he was a real piece of work at home and recently wasn't acting like himself.

To be honest, this kind of broke my heart to hear but I was still extremely that they were willing to help me get Mason back on speaking terms and back to his normal self.

After Masons brothers agreed to help me and I thanked them like 1000 times the bell rang and I ran off saying that the plan starts today and that I will meet them after school at the local Starbucks so we can talk through the details of what they have to do for me.

AFTER SCHOOL

As I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot I see that Masons brothers are already here and seated with their drinks in hand already as well. I walked in and greeted them before walking up to the barista to tell them what I would like.

Shortly after telling them what I wanted, I paid and then received my iced coffee with caramel shortly after that.

I walk over to the table where the brothers sit and formally greet them. I take a seat and prepare to go over the plan that I came up with during school today.

I begin to speak and the brothers are all ears as they seem to genuinely be willing to help.

"So, tonight when you go home say that you were all talking to me. I know that it will spark curiosity within Mason to know what we were talking about. When that happens tell him that you would rather Conner him because it isn't our place to say ." That's all you guys have to do right now and if that doesn't work let me know and I will come up with a better plan unless any of you have a better one if that fails.

All of the brothers looked at me with both shocked and approving looks. After they agreed to the plan and we all shook hands, we hung out for a while until they had to get home.

I got up along with them and bid them a farewell as I started walking to my car.

'God I hope this plan works' is all that was going through my head on my drive home.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK?

THANKS FOR READING!

UNTIL NEXT TIME :)

PLEASE VOTE

Also, today is my birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!