Chapter 3

*ding ding*

The corner store door ringed as Kay entered, in desperate need of anything to ease the stress. She decided against going to motors after memories flooded her brain making her rethink everything.

"Can I get a pack of cc's" Alexa asked the Cheshire keeping her head down as she counted the money in her hand.

"You got id?" Alexa shit her head up to see a middle aged man standing exactly where her old friends Diann stood. She made friends with the nice lady that worked there after being a regular for 3 years. Never needing and id when she worked so the words caught her off guard.

"Where's Diann?" Kay asked confused

"She quit about 5 months ago" a voice behind her spoke up, she recognized the voice too well. Chills went down her spine but she quickly shook it off.
Without looking back she turned to the door  quickly letting out a 'okay' as she went.

"Yo ma wait up!" Fuckshit called out as he ran after her out the door. He missed the girl a lot and was confused why she didn't come say 'hi'

Kay tried her best to be quicker then fuckshit but he caught up pretty quickly, he grabbed her by the shoulder making kay more frustrated. She turned to look at him which was a huge mistake on her part. He looked the same but with a bit of facial hair, wearing the same old baggy jeans and shirts.

Flashback

( ⚠️Smut warning⚠️)

"Fuck" Kay groaned as she dug her fingernails into fuckshit back, grunts and moans filled her room.

Fuckshit held the girl by the waist with one hand holding him up, sweat dripping off of both of them.
Kay pulled her hands up to his hair pulling, a groan escaped his mouth as he connected it back with kays.
There lips moved in sync fighting for dominance, fuckshit gripped onto kays waist tighter making her moan. He immediately stuck his tongue into her mouth keeping a pace with his hips.

Kay smiled into the kiss enjoying every second of this, she loved how gentle he was with her. This being their 'first' time fuckshit savoured every moment of it making sure they both enjoyed it.

Pushing her hips up to meet fuckshits half way, soft groans escaped his mouth that was set right by her ear. Kay went crazy over the boys reaction,

"Fuck baby" she groaned right into his ear, flipping them over so she was now on top.
Riding him well he gripped her hips pacing her.

"Fuck Kay! I'm clos-"

"Kay?"

"Kay?"

End of flashback

"Kay?" Fuckshit stood in front of her waiting for an answer, looking more confused then ever.

"What?" She asked also confused, looking down to see he was holding her hand sending butterfly to her stomach.

"I said -why didn't you come say you was back, everyone missed you" he explains as a smile rose on his mouth, he missed the girl like crazy.

"I-i- um- I um I-" Kay stumbled on her words as her cheeks flushed red, the memories of that night they shared made her flustered.

"C'mon lets go see the guys, they gon be so siked to see your back" fuckshit cheered trying to pull the girl with him. His excitement took over not noticing the girls mixed emotions.

Kay tried pulling his hand off of her desperately, letting her board drop onto the sidewalk. Kay couldn't face the guys yet,
She was still filled with guilt.

"No no no" Kay panicked trying her best to escape his grip, fuckshit turned seeing the girls fear quickly letting go.

"I'm not staying long" she blurted out wanting to get the bad news out of the way, the boys face dropped as the words left her mouth.
"Whachu mean your not staying? You just got back." Sadness filled his voice at the thought that the girl he was in love with was leaving -again.

Tears welded up in kays eyes rushing him into a hug that the two definitely needed, holding onto him with everything she had. This was the most affection she got in the last year, he immediately hugged back gripping on for dear life as his eyes filled up as well.

"I missed you" Kay whispered letting the tears fall, letting out a giggle trying to lighten the mood.

Fuckshit chuckled as well "I missed you too ma" tears fell onto his cheeks.
Quickly wiping them away so he didn't look -soft.

They stayed like that for a bit in the middle of the sidewalk that was empty, golden hour shined onto the road as the sun set. East LA looked more beautiful then ever, Kay missed this but missed the boy more.

"Can we go somewhere" Kay asked as she buried her face into his chest, not wanting to let go.

Fuckshit took her hand leading the way, letting Kay grab her board and his aswell.

★☆★☆★

Words 824

Soooooooooi I wrote smut!!!! Ahh okay so how was it?? Y'all want more?
I'm trying my best to be persistent with my uploads but I be writing at night🥴

I'm trying to make small chapters 👺 my long chapters be too much soooo we back to small chapters.

Vote and comment 😈