Chapter 7

Kays pov:

Kays pov:

"This is so lame" Ruben whined from across the 4 foot kiddie table. A little boy kept teasing him with a olive, shoving it in his face well ruben kept pushing it away.

"Man I told you this would be boring, we shoulda just went to that party" fuckshit added as he sipped his 'non-alcoholic' punch. We are at someone's wedding which is pretty cool, wouldn't recommend getting married but it's alright I guess.

"This is for my mom bro and I wasn't gunna come here by myself" ray shot back as he took a sip aswell

I looked around the room starring at all the grown ups, they all looked so happy and wrinkly..made me sick.
I mean there all at least over 35 right? That's around the age your shrink and shrivel?

"I can't believe we're gunna be this old and wrinkly one day" I spoke looking around.

Fuckshit just chuckled as he threw his arm around me "just don't think about it like that, we could be rich as fuck in the Bahamas living the life"

"Or we could be 6 feet under as our SHITTY grandchildren spend our money" Ruben spat as he kicked the little boys seat making him fall and land on his ass.

We all laughed as the boy started crying ,running to his mommy, poor thing.

"I think the only one that belongs is sunburn" ray joked looking over at sunburn enjoying his food,Sunburn quickly flipped him off as he took a sip.

"I don't want to be here as much as y'all but this is some good food" he stared as he stuffed his face again.

————

3rd pov

"You wanna come over?" Fuckshit asked as him and Kay shared a blunt, staring at the 'beach'. The two decided to stop in before heading back to there homes.

"No I have to go face the devil himself" Kay giggled as she took a hit "apparently he put out a missing person report"

The golden rays from the sun shined onto the twos caramel skin, the sound of the waves seemed more beautiful today then ever before. Kay tried her best to keep it together,I mean you think it would be easy since she's been doing it her whole life. Being around fuckshit just made it a bit harder and she didn't know why.

"I swear he's doing the most" fuckshit laughed was he took the blunt. "Why don't you wanna go home? I mean you just got back a week ago"

Kay just stared into the water which made it hard for fuckshit to read her emotion, he took the hint and changed the subject.

"Schools next month" fuckshit states as he looks over at kay, trying to get any reaction.

"would you run away with me?"

471 words.

Hellloo I'm back! :)

Slowly getting better, hopefully you guys like this chapter.

Comment!!! I want to talk to you guysss