The World of Elves, Dragons, & All Mythical Kind

My name in this life was simply Syl. This life was both crazy and awesome because I was a Dragon Elf Mythical Hybrid. I was pretty OP (For those who don't know OP means Overpowered). If I did say so myself, and I do say so. In that life I had to hide my true self until my 18th birthday, because of being the strongest Alpha of that time. The week of my 18th birthday I was being bullied big time by the other Alphas in my school. [Yes there were schools back then] I finally snapped after I saw this Elf Alpha named Cyris (Si-ris) bullying my sister's mate Minieko Nyani (Nya-nee) [Nyiko] Midnight_Nyiko (That's their maiden name) and I started to go off on him and Minieko was trying to calm me down telling me it wasn't my birthday yet and shouldn't spoil my secret. I couldn't stand being bullied and I especially didn't like my friends or my mate being bullied. I let my wings and horns out to reveal my true form, Cyris then bowed immediately after I transformed. I smiled and took place as Alpha among my peers and put an end to bullying and if anyone was caught bullying anyone else they would be put in detention until they learned their lesson. Once again I'll draw a picture and edit this chapter with it.

My next life was a world without Mythical Hunters. My name was Silver Asuki-Nyiko. (Same as in the last life).