Chapter 2

Elenore- September 15th, 2017

*Play "Rainbow" by Kacey Musgraves when you see ***

I arrive at my apartment door and pull my keys out of my purse. I scan the keys on the ring holder till I see my house-key. I separate the key from the others and enter it into my door lock. The lock clicks and I twist the knob and open the door. I walk in, kick off my shoes, then take off my jacket and place it on the coat rack right by the door. I shut the door then lock it.

I walk over to the kitchen and open the pantry door. Scanning through the shelves I'm only trying to find one thing, popcorn. Once I find it on the third shelf, I take the packet out and shut the door. My phone begins to ring, I place the packet on the counter and walk to my phone. Incoming Call: Georgia :)

"Hey Georgia,"

"Elenore are you getting ready?"

"Ready for what? Are we going out toni-"

"No girl. Your boyfriends are going to be on TV tonight,"

"Just so we're clear, Four Love Of Heart right?"

"Well duh,"

"Why are they going to be on TV?"

"They got nominated for some award at the Grammys,"

"Wait really? Is it already on?"

"Yeah I think they're going against three other bands for the boy band award. And in a few minutes, the commercials are playing right now and showing everyone on the red carpet,"

"Has Four Love Of Heart appeared on the red carpet yet?"

"No. But I know you want to hang up to watch it, so bye Elenore."

"Bye Georgia."

I immediately jog to the couch and grab the remote. I turn it on to the channel and then run over back to the kitchen. I grab my popcorn packet then place it into the microwave. I run back to my room and enter my walk-in closet. I go through the hangers and see a black graphic tee shirt, then I crouch to my dressers and open a drawer. I see white fuzzy pants and instantly grab them out.

Standing up again, I place my hands on the end of my current shirt and pull it over my head. I throw it in the hamper then grab my fuzzy pants. I pull down my skirt and step out of it with both of my legs then bend over to grab the skirt, and like the shirt, I throw it in the hamper. I step into the fuzzy pants and pull it up to my waist.

The microwave begins to beep and I hear the announcer on the TV "And here comes a limo, and I'm positive the people inside the limo are the boy band Four Love Of Heart..." Shit! I can't miss them. I speed walk to the microwave, take out the popcorn and walk over to the couch. I lay back on the couch and kick my legs on the automen. One by one the boys all exit out of the limo. Perfect timing. An interviewer walks over to them,

"Hello everyone! Today I am here with the band Four Love of Heart. The members Landon, William, Kaden, and Malachi are here with me. Now tell me boys, are you excited? How do you feel right now?"

"All of us feel really excited right now. This is the third awards show we've been to and it's really an experience at these shows. The other two were amazing and we loved it, so we're sure this one is going to be amazing as well and we're going to love it as well," Landon replies with.

"Well okay. Thank you boys for your time, have an amazing night, go win some awards!"

"Thank you and have a good night as well," Malachi says in his British accent.

The TV then shows Landon, Malachi, Kaden, and William walking over to the fans. They all sign some things getting handed to them, then I see Landon giving a fan a kiss on her cheek. Lucky ass. They then walk over to a spot where all of their pictures are getting taken.