CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR

Season 4, Episode 8:  Thanksgiving

Ownership of Glee:  FOX, Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan, Brad Falchuk

= = =

Finn smiles as everyone except for Violet is gathered in the choir room. At the front of the choir room is Mercedes, Mike, Quinn, Santana, and Puck.

"All right, do you realize, standing before you are legends?" Finn asks.

There's cheers and applause from Tina, Sam, Blaine, Artie, Charlie and the others.

"Any single one of these guys could be. President of the United States one day." Finn says.

Mike shrugs. "I don't know about that." He says.

"And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us..." Finn is interrupted by Puck.

"Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you." Puck finishes.

"It will. When you hear your name, pair up. Puck, you're with your brother. Mike, you're with Ryder. Marley, you're with Santana. Kitty, you're with Quinn. Wade, Mercedes." Finn says.

"I knew it. Mercedes was cloned." Brittany whispers to Sam.

"Hold up Hudson. Before you go into your little Mr. Shue-like speech, I gots to ask one question:  where the hell is Violet?" Santana interrupts.

Finn smiles. "I asked her to come right about... now." He says.

"Okay Finn. I don't know why you made me late for glee club but..." Violet trails off seeing her friends. Her mouth hangs open in shock and tears pool in her eyes.

"Oh my God!" Violet says as the mentors go to hug their friend. Having them here before Sectionals was like a dream come true. Violet begins to cry, making the newbies look to Finn in concern.

"Is she okay?" Jake asks.

"She's fine. She hasn't really seen these guys in almost 7 months. I thought it'd be a nice surprise for her to see them again." Finn answers.

Violet smiles through her tears as she hugs her friends. "I've missed you guys so much!" She says.

"We missed you too Violet." Quinn says. She and Santana are both teary eyed with the reunion taking place.

Once they break the hug, Violet stands next to Finn, who gives her a side hug.

Finn turns his attention to the newbies. "Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need:  Singing, dancing..."

"Birth control." Quinn inputs.

"You're so funny and self-deprecating! We're so much alike!" Kitty says.

"Wanky." Comes the reply of Santana and Violet.

"The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year." Finn says.

"Don't forget about the Rosedale Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect." Artie comments.

Finn and Violet take their seats. "Marley and Blaine will handle our duet, and for the showstopper we're doing 'Gangnam Style.'" Finn reveals.

Santana begins one of her interventions. "Okay, lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking:  You finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still a idiot. No one in this room can tackle a massive dance
number except for Britt and Violet.  That includes your little "Hand-Jive" that, to me, looked more like a hand..." she's cut off by Joe.