Fallen Down

You opened your eyes. Had you survived the fall? Were you in Hell? You had so many questions. You sat up and saw golden flowers. The flowers had probably cushioned the fall. You stared at it, disappointed that it did. You stood up and started exploring. You felt the dirt wall.

*It feels like dirt. Well, maybe it's because it's dirt.

You jumped. A voice suddenly appeared and narrarated for you. "W-Who are you?!" You exclaimed.

*Greetings. My name is Chara.

"So, Chara, why are you narrating for me?" You asked.

*I do not know. I was just resurrected from the dead and narrarating felt like something I should do.

Suddenly a ghostly figure of a child around your age popped up.

*Oh, I am a ghost now! Well, that's odd.

"U-uh" You were extremely surprised. Some mysterious thing was narrarating for you then it turned out to be a ghost child?!

*Maybe you should go through the big door over there...

Chara looked a bit sad, but shook their head and smiled.

You walked towards the big door with a symbol. The symbol had a circle with wings and 3 triangles. You pushed the door open then suddenly, Chara started playing some music, then a flower appeared.

"Oh, that looks like a nice flower! Maybe I can smell it?" You walked towards it.

"Hey, what are you trying to do? Hey, stop it!" You smelled the flower. The flower hissed. "ᵘᵍʰ ᶦᵈᶦᵒᵗᶦᶜ ᵏᶦᵈˢ... Anyways, Howdy! My name is Flowey. Flowey the Flower!" Flowey said in an extremely cheerful tone. He had a big smile that looked too wide to be real.

*A-Azzy..?

"Huh? Who's Azzy?" You said out loud.

Flowey had wide eyes. Chara looked extremely sad. You had no idea what was happening.

"C-Chara?!" Flowey looked like he had seen his idol and got to live with them.

"Huh? My name isn't Chara, my name is (Y/N). The ghost narrarating-" You got cut off by Chara blasting the cheerful music.

*Shhh! Stop it!

"Hmm... ok." You thought.

*Good.

"ᴵ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵉᵃʳᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍˢ Anyways, want some love? I'll send you some friendliness pellets! They feel like frienship, unicorns and D̶E̶A̶T̶H̶ happiness." Flowey grinned then summoned the pellets.

*Oh no, they're bullets! Avoid them!

"O-Ok..." You thought

Flowey shot the "friendliness pellets" at you and you tried your best to avoid them. "Ow!" You yelped as 2 bullets hit you.

hehe cliffhanger cause i need to make videos to keep my channel alive