Too Shiny

"He is a nice guy." Harry defended Niall when Louis said that he thinks that Niall is a weird man. Louis cant stop but feel jealous of Niall. He knows when louis will go away, then he'll be the one taking harry away from louis. Hes correct or not, but the way he treats harry, louis feels hes trying to get harry. He must be interested in harry or something that way.

"Oh yeah, of course, princess." They were just walking towards Harry's next class, that was with Niall. Harry always mused over how louis would just pass through the bodies of other's walking his way. His life must be easy. Life? Anyways. Sometimes he even wondered that others might think him as a mad person to literally be talking to no one. That's why he kept a control over his lips.

Harry was sat in his class, Niall next to him. They were concentrating on something the teacher was explaining over to them about oil painting. Harry was biting his lips in order to stop laughing, as louis was standing right next to the board where the teacher was. He was making funny faces of understanding and even touched the teacher's crotch. Harry was almost dying at the situation but he contained himself. Louis can be so comedic and sassy, and yet romantically sappy sometimes. He was all-in-one. Niall nudged Harry's arms. Harry looked at niall. He passed a paper note towards harry. He took it and with a blink of an eye, louis was right beside harry.

"Let me see what your little leprechaun has written to you in his love letter." Harry chuckled and removed his hand to show him as well.

Do you also think that Mr Mason's bald is too shiny?

Louis couldn't stop laughing, so he did. As if anyone can see him, except for Harry. At the other end, harry tried to calm himself, as well as Niall who was almost choking on air. He grabbed his pen and wrote back to him. Niall has probably no idea that he was laughing at louis' acts. Only if they could be friends like normal people. But that was impossible.