important note.

hello!

firstly i'd like to say that i'm very sorry for not updating in a really long time !! i've been super swamped and stressed with work for virtual school, and really busy as a result.

i actually have a few chapters in the drafts, and i will be posting them and updating this story, so please look forward to that.

tw//

on a serious note : the woojin situation.

i will always believe and defend victims first.

it's so hard to share your story. especially when it involves someone who has people looking up to them.

i no longer support kim woojin, and skz is eight to me.

i had woojin planned to make an appearance in a chapter or two, but i will be editing his character out. so please give me time to do so, and time to grieve.

stays ; i'm so proud of you. you're so strong. please stay strong and try to keep your calm.

i definitely felt dumb for crying over woojin for almost a year now, refusing to listen to skz 2020. saying it wasn't the same. and i supported him in his solo endeavors.

if you did the same as i did, please don't blame yourself. we didn't know. i recommend taking a short break, as i am.

thus, all my books will be put on a brief hiatus while i try to edit his character out and attempt to write more fruitfully, because lord knows stays need it.

i'm really proud of you all for holding on. we've gone through so much, and you're all so brave and beautiful.

the link above i consider one of my personal comfort videos. it provides me with a lot of comfort and warmth, and i hope it can supply you with that too if you decide to take a listen.

you can stay.