Positive Criticism & Bad comment

There's a difference people ugh

1st.
If someone gives a positive critic on your book and you take it as a bad comment, thinking that the person is trying to insult your work when clearly the person is trying to help and you go to to the persons book to give the person a bad comment (well isnt that immature)

2nd.
If your a reader and you check out someones book you shouldn't go to the comment section and start typing all sort of shit like "you should really stop writing cause your writing is total crap ya know" (fool) and when the author feels bad you make up an excuse saying it was a positive critic (there is a diffrence man)

3rd.
If a person gives you a bad comment you just let it go and not fight back cause fighting back will result in issues you dont want to get caught up in, so rather just delete the comment or ask nicely what was the reason for such comment

                    Diffrence.....
.positive critic: I really love your work and your use of words I just think there are a few misplace of punctuation besides love the idea of this novel

.Author 1: thanks so much and surely work on that (be author one and accept the critic nicely)

.Author 2: are you trying to say my writing is bad what's wrong with you, give your useless comments else where and btw my punctuations are correct thanks mrs English teacher (dont be like author two a total dumbass)

                   Diffrence.......
.Bad comment: Please stop writing my eyes literally hurt so much from reading such crap.

.Author 1:  sorry for not being up to your expectations but I will try my absolute best to get my work in good place and thanks for sharing your thoughts

.Author 2: (goes to the readers book) you call my book crap well look at your writing like its anything better you dont even have up to all the reads and votes I have oh wow next time I think you should keep your mouth shut loner #your book sucks --------(well wasnt that  harsh author 2 and it does not make you any better than her/him bye giving such rude remarks and boasting off about your reads and vote)

Anyways lovelies I hope you get what I mean be kind and give positive critics and not bad ones also reply to positive critics nicely bye amigo

If you likeeey vote...

~love from Albus Dumbledore