Faceless Love (2)

They continued to chat like that for 1 years. ONROCK got admission in Law college and Desiboy moved to Mumbai for his MBA in the mean time.

On one Saturday in the Yahoo messenger

DESIBOY: Hi.... you are late today...

ONROCK: Yah... sorry sucked up with some work ......

DESIBOY: Its okk.... by the way HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

ONROCK: ANNIVERSARY..... whose anniversary???

DESIBOY: Our anniversary dear....

ONROCK: ????

DESIBOY: Yes... our friendship anniversary..... you forgot the date when we came across here for the first time....

ONROCK: Ohhhh I seriously forgot about it..... thanks for reminding me and wishing you the same....

DESIBOY: Thank you ma'am..... so can I ask you for something today ???

ONROCK: Yah .. sure go on...

DESIBOY: Hmmmm can you please tell your real name?? Only if you are comfortable.....

ONROCK: Okkk.... but only on one condition you will tell me your name too....

DESIBOY: Ha ha.... ofcourse.....
So I am Rajeev ...... Rajeev Agarwal

ONROCK: Hi Rajeev .... I am Kavita .... Kavita Gupta

DESIBOY: Wow.... you are an agarwal too

ONROCK: Yes I am

DESIBOY: Its really nice to know your name finally atleast now I can give a name to the person I am friend with from last 1 year......

ONROCK: Yah same here.....

And they continued like this for another 8 months..... somewhere they both found this bond special for them but still were not able to give any name to their feelings as why they wait for Wednesdays and Saturdays like anything..... why they start missing chatting with each other immediately after signing off the messenger.

After 8 months again on Yahoo messenger.....

ONROCK: Hi .... where were you I was waiting for you from last 20 minutes

DESIBOY: Sorry.... went for a party and got late.....

ONROCK: atleast you needed to inform me...

DESIBOY: Yah I know but how could I ?? I didn't had computer and internet around there....

ONROCK: Yah... you are right .... there was no way for you to contact me...

DESIBOY: Hmmm... if you don't mind can we please exchange our phone numbers.... its already around 2 years and I thing now we know each other atleast that much so.... you can trust me your number..... but only if you are fine with the idea....

ONROCK: Hmmmm.... I am not sure... you know what I mean..... I mean its not like I don't trust you but still giving my number to someone I don't even know...

DESIBOY: yah I can understand..... and I know you are right on your part ... you might be thinking may be I am not what I am showing you I am..... may Rajeev is not my real name even .... may be I am some dubious person or something.... so don't woryy I won't pressurize you ever.... I too have a sister and so I can understand really well...

ONROCK: Thanks for understanding me... and i don't have any doubt on you its just I am feeling okk with the concept but may some other time....

And like that they again continued for another year without exchanging their number or any personal information about them which may help other to find their identity.... Then comes the day which changes everything in their lives..... Rajeev got the internship for 6 months in Delhi.... He needed to be there in another 2 weeks....