Faceless Love (3)

Hello Friends

So here I am back with another chapter.....
I was really living the moments while writing this chapter and z constant smile was pasted on my lips throughout the time..... I tried to create the magic as it was really there on their hearts at that time.....

Anyways without wasting any more time of yours..... I may let you free to go for the chapter..... so here we go..................

KAVITA: I don't know..... Its like so sudden....

RAJEEV: I know.... but its already more than 2 years.... so please dont burden yourself .... lets meet after 2 days and decide and for now good night....

KAVITA: Hmmm... Good night byee...

And finally that day came when they are going to meeting for the first time. Both were excited as well as nervous. They decided to meet at Inderlok metro station first at 11.30 A.M and than decided to move further together.

Kavita was hell bend nervous from last day and keep on looking herself again and again in the mirror. Finally she reached Inderlok metro station and called him to know where he is....

KAVITA: Hi.... I have reached....  tell me where are you??

RAJEEV: I'm also here only.... you please come downstair towards the McDonald's.... I am standing opposite to it.

KAVITA: Okkk (and cut the call)

She reached downstairs and saw so many people standing or roaming there.... not able to recognize Rajeev she decided to call him again.....

RAJEEV: (picking his call up) Hello.... what happened?

KAVITA: hmmm actually I am looking for you but there are so many people around and I don't know how you look so ...... if you please tell me what you are wearing or the exact place you are standing right now.....

RAJEEV: ohh okkk so I am in blue shirt and black pants and you??

KAVITA: I am in peach colour top with blue jeans.

RAJEEV: ok.... come towards Pizza hut.... I am standing there only.... Keep the call running so I may guide you...

KAVITA: Okk... ( She moves towards Pizza hur looking for someone in blue and black but couldn't find him) where are you ?? I am standing at the main entrance of Pizzahut.

RAJEEV: ohh you missed me than I am at the entrance of McDonald's...

KAVITA: Okkk I am coming there.... (She reached there but still couldn't find him.... frustratingly she asked again)I am here at the McDonald's and again I could not see you.... where are you??

RAJEEV (Laughing mischievously) Okk okk don't be frustrated..... it doesn't look good on you... and by the way you are looking gorgeous in peach color top which seems to be kind of green to me .... may be I have color blindness now...

KAVITA: ( embarrassed being caught) hmmm I am sorry... but hey how do you know I am wearing green not peach ..... where are you??

RAJEEV: (laughed sweetly) Just turn towards your left....

As she turns she didn't find anyone in blue or black.... only one person was standing there in White shirt and black jeans waving at her.... she looked at him dumbfounded.

RAJEEV: (Smirking) Don't look at me like this as if I sm some alien.... yes its me only in white and black (while getting near her)

Suddenly Kavita felt shy and started blushing which was not unnoticed by Rajeev. He reached to her and gorward his hand towards her for handshake...