Chapter 3: A New Home

(HEEEEEEEY! lol so next chapter i tried to make longer and more spaced ((its double spaced with larger text so sorry if its REALLY spaced lol)). Im actually proud of this one, and it would mean SOOOOOO much if you guys would comment so im not threatened to leave wattpad. -_- sorry i just feel underapreciated.

anyways! Liv\Dib\Zim\ Mrs. Bitters ((lol)) now apear!!!! enjoy! dont forget to comment and vote!)

Chapter 3: A New Home

          For the next few days, Rach and Faye worked hard at creating their own SIR unit model. When they had finally finished, Rach and Faye stepped back and admired their work. The SIR was programmed to have the personality of a girl with a white round head and thick ears that levitated over a white oval shaped body. The arms attached to the body had levitating fingers and a long, thin tail for defense. For colors, the eyes were hot pink, the tail had hot pink rings going down, the arms, legs, and ears had one hot pink ring on each, and finally, the chest had a big hot pink heart that could open up for weapons.

          Faye looked over at Rach who smiled and waved her hand at the SIR, “Go ahead. She should respond.” Faye looked at the SIR and spoke to it, “SIR activate!” The SIR’s eyes opened and the hot pink turned to blood red. She stood and saluted, “Yes master!” She relaxed and bounced up and down, “Great to meet you master! Master…what’s your name?” Before Faye could answer, Rach stood forward, “This is Faye, and I am Rach. We both have created you to be loyal and help keep Faye safe.”

          Faye smiled and nodded, “Great to meet you!” The SIR nodded and smiled, red turning a peaceful pink again, “Right! So…what’s my name?” Faye and Rach exchanged looks, they had not thought of a name yet. Rach shrugged, “Faye?” Faye thought for a moment and finally decided, “Your name is Nya.” Nya jumped up and down and jumped on Faye, crawling around and perching on her shoulder, “My name is Nya! I love it! Sooooo…now what?”

          Faye looked at Rach, hoping she would know. Just as she thought, Rach nodded and explained as they headed to Faye’s ship, “Yes, I already explained to Faye, but that neighborhood I had been talking about still has the empty lot. You can set up base there. Easy.” Faye got in her ship and shook hands with Rach before leaving, “Thanks so much for everything!” Rach nodded and stepped back, waving to them as Nya took the controls and took off, “Time to start new master!” Faye nodded and sighed, relaxing, “Finally.”

          After about an hour, they finally arrived at the neighborhood that Rach had talked about. It was around midnight and all was still. Nya landed in the empty space Rach talked about. Carefully, Faye hopped out and touched the gem on the neck of her shirt to activate her disguise. She looked human with long light brown hair, green eyes, the same shirt as her normal clothing, and long blue jeans that hid most of her boots.

          She looked at Nya who was already working on the house. She planted a machine that grew a house and underground base fast and silent. Faye sighed and walked inside while Nya parked the ship in the roof of the house. They quickly met in the base and started studying all about humans, and a place called skool where normal humans went to learn. Faye would be going on her first day, tomorrow.

          The next morning, Faye stretched and ate some Irken food before putting her disguise on and grabbing a stylish pink shoulder bag. Nya stopped her, “Master! I swore I’d protect you! What if something happens?!” Faye smiled and patted her head, “If something does happen, I’ll call you with my communicator.” Faye reached in her bag and pulled out a small box that when needed, extended into a communicator to Nya. Nya sighed and nodded, adding one more thing as Faye walked out, “Don’t talk to strangers!” Faye smiled and waved before walking down the sidewalk.

As she got closer to skool, Faye noticed two boys talking to each other in front of the skool. They both had wired hair, especially the one talking most. The other had green Irken-like skin and an Irken uniform. He had fake looking eyes. The other boy with strange black pointed hair had a blue shirt, black jacket, and glasses.

          Faye walked up and overheard their conversation, “Zim! Whatever you’re planning, I’ll stop you!” The kid with green skin, who was called Zim, rolled his eyes, “oh please Earth stink Dib! I’m not even planning anything now!” Dib went on and on about how Zim was lying. Finally the bell rang and all the kids went to their classrooms. Faye was about to leave when Dib stepped back into her and they fell, “Hey watch it hu- err I mean loser!” Dib shook himself off and blushed as he looked at Faye, “oh sorry…umm…I’m Fib. I MEAN DIB!” He smacked himself in the head and helped Faye up, “Yea…well I’m Faye. I’m new here.” Dib smiled and tried not to blush, “Well nice to meet you. Do you need to see the skool?” Faye shrugged, "I gue-" Before she could finish, Zim popped out of nowhere and put his hand on Faye’s shoulder, “Why should you show her!? You’re not the…showy…person…thingy!” Dib and him started to argue again, as Faye walked away without them noticing as she got to class.

Faye had just walked in when she collided with a girl with blue eyes, dark brown hair in a pony, and gray jacket that went down to her white and black boots. She dropped her books and shook her head, “Oh I’m so sorry! I can be so clumsy sometimes! I’m Liv. And you are?” Liv helped Faye up and they picked up their stuff. Faye smiled at Liv, “I’m Faye. I’m new here.” Liv frowned and looked afraid, “Did you s-say…Faye!?” Faye blinked and nodded, “yea…” Liv swallowed and went to sit, “we HAVE to meet up at lunch!” Before Faye could ask why, the teacher sat down and glared, “Welcome you little monsters! I am Mrs. Bitters. I say that because we have a new student…wonderful.” She looked at Faye and yelled, “come up and introduce yourself!” Faye scrambled up and looked out at the class. Liv was more in the back, fumbling with her hands nervously, and Zim was sitting in the front as well as Dib. Zim looked distracted by Faye, while Dib waved at Liv and she smiled and waved back.

Faye sighed and tried to smile, “Well, I’m Faye. I’m new here…and…I hope we can all be friends…” She sat back down in the empty seat in between Zim and Dib, ‘wonderful…this may take some getting used to…’ She thought.

(finally!!!! so tell me if u liked it! and any questions ill answer! btw the cover may take a while but it will have the  main characters on it so its easy to see how they look! thanks!)