CHAPTER TWO

When it got to night and more and more people came. Me and Pope talked all the time about something, like school or fishing, some scientists and much more. I could spot JJ making out with girls or flirting with them but he would also come to check up on me. I only had one drink tonight for some strange reason.

Kie was talking to the tourists about turtles and stuff. John B doing his own thing and all that.

I saw JJ handing John B a drink before seeing Sarah and Topper , handing the beer cup to the kook Princess.
I tapped Popes shoulder and we both stood up hearing their conversation.

"Oh pretty please" Topper mocked JJ before spilling the drink all over him. JJ pushed Topper and laughed.

"Why did his mom name him Topper again? More like Bottom.." I shook my head looking at JJ.

"You're really funny man!"
John B and I tried to hold him back while he calmed down. I knew my brother would punch him harder if no one held him back.

"JJ! Calm down bro" We both yelled at him.

"Dirty pogues!" I had let go of JJ after hearing Toppers words, swinging at him. I punched him in the face making his nose start to bleed a bit and soon felt Popes hands holding me back as John B and Topper stared fighting too.

"Honey calm down! We were supposed to be indigo remember? John B!" He yelled and I watched.
The crowd was chanting 'fight fight fight'

"John B, don't make me drown you like your old man!" Topper pusher John B in the water yelling at him.

"Oh,you peace of shit!" I tried to lung at him but Pope and Kie held me back. Who does he think he is to talk about Big John like that!?

The next thing I know is Topper drowning John effing B.
And no one was doing shit.

"Pope let me go he's drowning him!" I struggled to get out of Popes grip. I tried to push Topper off John B but Topper being stronger threw me backwards to Land on my back. JJ saw that and he ran to his backpack taking the gun he stole and pointed it at Topper.

"JJ!"

"Yeah you know what that is. Your move broski!" He looked at topper while everyone was yelling at him. I don't understand what JJ is doing wrong..

"JJ PUT THE GUN AWAY!" Sarah screamed.

"Did you say something princess?" He looked at her and back to her boyfriend.

"Kie Can you check your psycho friend please? Atlas?!" The kook princess yelled.

"You check your psycho boyfriend first! And call my brother a psycho again I dare you,bitch!" I yelled at her. I hate It when people talk about my family like that.

"Alright alright!" Topper let go of John b and put his hands in the air. " we're good we're good"

JJ shot the gun in the air a few times before shouting for everyone to get away from out side of the island.
I ran to John B to help him stand up but he fell unconscious.

"Guys stop yelling at JJ and help me!" I cried as they ran to us.