Worthy

When it happened, Peter wasn't thinking. He didn't know why Thor's hammer was special, he just knew it was heavy. It was one after-noon, Parker had finished his homework, he was chilling at Avengers Tower. All the other avengers were in the kitchen. Peter decided to join the others. While walking over, he tripped over something, that something was Mjolnir. Peter decided to give it back to Thor. To his surprise, the hammer lifted easily, he had no idea what all the fuss was about. He entered the kitchen, no one noticed him.

"Em, Thor, I found your hammer. Here," Peter passed Mjolnir to its owner. All the avengers stopped what they were doing, some food fell out of Clint's mouth.

"Kid, you..." Stark trailed off.

"What?" Peter was confused.

"The boy of spiders is worthy to rule Asgard!" Bellowed the god.

"What?" Peter was now more than ever confused.

"Only worthy people are able to wield that hammer, good job kid." Steve ruffled Peter's hair.

"I don't want to be worthy though," Peter sat down.

"Who cooked?" Peter looked at the food in front of him.

"Steve," Peter nodded and dug in.

"It is an honour to be worthy boy of spiders," Thor patted the kid on the back, causing him to lurch forward.

"Are any of you guys worthy?" Peter looked around the room,

"We tried once, why not again?" Tony went up to the hammer and tried to lift it, nothing. Steve went next. Even Captain America couldn't lift the mighty weapon. No one could.