Time travel to 2029

Endgame spoilers I guess...

~~~~~~

Peter thought about time travel a lot. He eventually decided to do it. He told no one. The machine was in the garage of SI, which got renamed Parker Industries. He arrive God knows when. He knew it was before he got dusted. He entered SI, it looked like he remembered. The receptionist gave him a funny look but ignored him. When he went past FRIDAY, she said nothing, as she could tell it was Peter.

"Where to?" FRIDAY asked, she wasn't 100% sure it was Peter Parker.

"Penthouse please Fri," He stood there, swaying to the music, old habits never change. The AI knew it was him. When the doors opened, the 22-year-old stepped out. He was greeted by the familiar sound of the avengers arguing.

"NO, WE ARE NOT WATCHING THE LITTLE MERMAID!!" Steve roared, to which Clint yelled back the he wanted to watch it. 22-year-old Peter stood there and tried not to laugh. His 15-year-old self was hanging off the ceiling laughing.

"Hi," 22-year-old Peter had had enough. He wanted to see his father.

"Umm, who are you?" Clint asked. 15-year-old Peter dropped in front of him.

"You look... I don't know." He eventually stated. Natasha was looking him up and down.

"Where can I find da-Tony?" He asked.

"Who's looking for me?" Tony stood at one of the door's, hearing that someone was looking for him.

"That would be me," 22-year-old Peter said, smiling.

"Why?" Tony asked.

"I wanted to see you again."

"I have never seen you in my life." Tony shook his head.

"Can we speak somewhere more private, please." 22-year-old Peter asked. Tony sighed and agreed. They went into one of the labs.

"Who are you?" Tony looked tired.

"I'm Peter. Peter Parker." The 22-year-old said. Tony's eyes widened.

"No, Pete is upstairs. He is 15,"

"I time travelled. I'm 22," 22-year-old Peter replied.

"I just wanted to see you. We all miss you, so much," tears where welling behind Peter's eyes.

"What do you mean miss me?" Tony asked. Just then a woman walked in.

"Pete, we have to go," The woman was using a soft voice. She knew this was tough for him. 15-year-old Peter walked in.

"Who that?" He asked sitting on one of the branches.

"Why is he crying?" 15-year-old Peter asked, 22-year-old Peter was crying. Tony was confused,

"I don't know..." He trailed off.

"I'm you from the future," 22-year-old Peter explained. At that moment two other joined them, a 5-year-old kid and another woman with darker skin.

"Hey loser, we need to go home." MJ knew this was hard for her husband, but she also knew they had to go.

"You look like MJ from school," 15-year-old Peter said amazed.

"That's cuz I am, let's go."

"Ok, so, that's Pete, you are MJ and who are the others?" Tony asked.

"I'm Morgan," Morgan Stark introduced herself to her father.

"That's Tony..." MJ said pointing to her son.

"Ok, so your relationship to Peter?" Tony asked Morgan.

"I'm, I'm his sister. Dad." Morgan choked.

"I have a daughter?" Tony was surprised.

"Yeah," Morgan laughed.

"Wait, you said you missed me. What does that mean?" Tony asked, but by then the four were gone.